Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021- Episode 14 Discussion (19 May, 7:30pm)

What do you think of the intruders so far?

• Like them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hate them

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Too early to tell

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
Are we all forgetting the same thing happened basically with Intruder Nathan in 2013 - they booted Justyyn and iirc a couple days later Nathan walked (wasn’t there some sort of uncomfortable tension in the house or something at the time?)

Dear Lord. Mitch sounds like a footballer doing the on field post-match interview.
I’ve noticed alll the sporty types are like that. The housemate narrator business was th this format is not growing on me thats for sure, it’s annoying.
Fair for Ari but could BB not have asked for a different nomination from Mitch?
Probably BB was ok with 50/50 for those two.
MOST LOYALIST
Yeah sadly Christina has shown herself to be a bit void in the ol box. Don’t think she would make for stimulating conversation at all. Definitely needs to read a few books or sth!

For a non native or non white Australian, I feel that your odds are a lot better in getting on the show; the casters are more willing to let down their guard and not run through the whole rigamarol than a whitie/non native english speaker (sorry to sound racist, but facts here), and a lot is because there are a lot fewer non whites/ non native english speakers going in for casting, so they will take whatever comes for some token diversity.

It’s just a shame that not being able to communicate as effectively (English not first language) leaves you out in the cold in this game.

Doesn’t explain housemates like Charlotte getting on the show though, I suspect she git some talented friends to do up her sales pitch & video, fake af.

I wouldn’t be so harsh on Charlotte because of the edit. Sure there’s a strong chance she really is boring irl, but at the very least, BBUS and BBCAN have shown through the live feeds that the show doesn’t necessarily reflect the real personalities of housemates.

If anything, it’s probably because of how shittily she went out of the game that she received the purple edit (invisible)

Finally caught up on this.

Really getting sick of hearing Mary say "I have carpal tunnel". It's really getting to the point of Sarah in BB2012 saying "I'm 30!".
Maybe it's a code phrase to her daughter from MAFs, carpal tunnel means hi to her family grrrrr

I wouldn’t be so harsh on Charlotte because of the edit. Sure there’s a strong chance she really is boring irl, but at the very least, BBUS and BBCAN have shown through the live feeds that the show doesn’t necessarily reflect the real personalities of housemates.

If anything, it’s probably because of how shittily she went out of the game that she received the purple edit (invisible)
Yeah sorry. Reading back I sounded a lot harsher than I thought. I just get fed up with under the radar characters that we just never see, they feel like a waste of a placement. She looked so promising in her video but her drive to save herself was lukewarm..,
There evidently wasn’t enough from her that warranted making the edits.. Barely even a diary room scene or recap from her.. Surprised she made it this far. It wasn’t even clear who she was aligned with until the end.

Back