Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021- Episode 14 Discussion (19 May, 7:30pm)

What do you think of the intruders so far?

• Like them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hate them

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Too early to tell

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
Looking forward to the Ari and Gabe romance blossoming tonight!

Carmel Hill is still a thexy thycologist

giphy.gif

Ah, well now that I've seen that, I wonder if producers discovered that one of the HMs wanted to quit, and that's why they belatedly rescued one of the twins in yesterday's ep?

If one of the housemates did quit my money would be on Jess.
Looks like its the twin that wins the challenge. They're the only one missing from the shot of the housemates in the eviction room - and its not from a past episode since Gabe is on the couch (he's only been on the nominee seats thus far).

1621408383978.png

Looks like its the twin that wins the challenge. They're the only one missing from the shot of the housemates in the eviction room - and its not from a past episode since Gabe is on the couch (he's only been on the nominee seats thus far).

View attachment 56713
Wait, you sure that isn't a shot of them sitting back down from last night?

View attachment 56713

One of the twins are staying, the way the promo sounded is someone quits AFTER that last intruder is decided. If that's the case, I could see it being Gabe or original Charlotte.

Back