Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021- Episode 14 Discussion (19 May, 7:30pm)

What do you think of the intruders so far?

• Like them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hate them

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Too early to tell

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
That was messy!

bb knew gabe was going to go. There would have been more indications through diary room talks, we just don’t see it. I felt sorry for Gabe. He was struggling. He seems like a sensitive soul and could not get out of his thoughts. I wish we were able to see more private chats that I know would have happened to better understand what happened there. I also think hearing things constantly such as he ain’t a threat, keep him etc, would be quite hard to take in. I’d feel I was picked because I am seen as a the weak one. That kind of sucks and would impact your self esteem.

I love ari. I do. He is hilarious. He is bitchy too, but harmless. At least he isn’t pretending to be sweet (okay in their faces he might be, but to big brother he owns it). He is also smart compared to the others. He picks up on things much quicker and sees through the bs. Like someone had already stated, he gives good face. I hope he stays a little longer.

I also thought Charlotte looked lovely during her eviction.

Something is wrong when this far into the game you couldn't care less if a Charlotte or a Gabe goes because no one cares about either.
Then the other quits and rather than drama you're left wondering why he applied in the first place and what entertainment value he was supposed to bring.

Those Home & Away cross over ads. Who sounds like the worse actor, Brenton or the guy on Home & Away? It's pretty damn close. Brenton sounds so fake.

I fully expected BB to fudge the Tilly pedometer task. Good one them for pointing out how stupid the housemates were to not understand how they work. I probably would have excused the BB if they let it slide out of the spirit of the game.

I finally figured out who muscle tatt dude reminds me of. That scene in Pinocchio where they are half transforming into donkeys.

mitch_donkey.jpg

Wait, why do they need the glasses?!
Basic liability safety.

Not a peep from Danni tonight, I’m in shock
Probably the least Danny episode. I find him entertaining but I am glad he took a back seat. By backseat I mean, ahead of at least half the house who are never doing anything in the episodes.
I’m gonna be sad if Ari goes. Because he’s so entertaining😩💀
He really is, he'd have been amazing on a proper format BB.

Fair for Ari but could BB not have asked for a different nomination from Mitch?
Correct.

lbr Mitch has HIDEOUS tattoos

200.gif
Is this site generally pro or anti-tatts? As someone who literally fell out of a social scene in my 20s because I was clean skin. I still an curious as to the general perception. I think the tatts in the house are shit.

But seriously yeah it might have been good for BB to bring that up before Mitch nommed or ask him to replace it
Manipulation.

Gabe the moron auditions for a show that he is not cut out for.

I will cut him slack. It's good to try new things, to push out of your comfort zone. It doesn't mean you always need to fully succeed. It's effort and a journey.

If Gabe wanted to go out with class, he would have gone before the vote.
I assume he didn't know until after the noms.

Something is wrong when this far into the game you couldn't care less if a Charlotte or a Gabe goes because no one cares about either.
Then the other quits and rather than drama you're left wondering why he applied in the first place and what entertainment value he was supposed to bring.

It's because the show isn't meant for this edited down format.

Last edited:
Those home a& Away cross over ads. Who sounds like the worse actor, Brenton or the guy on Home & Away? It's pretty damn close. Brenton sounds so fake.

I fully expected BB to fudge the Tilly pedometer task. Good one them for pointing out how stupid the housemates were to not understand how they work. I probably would have excused the BB if they let it slide out of the spirit of the game.

I finally figured out who muscle tatt dude reminds me of. That scene in Pinocchio where they are half transforming into donkeys.

View attachment 56723

Basic liability safety.

Probably the least Danny episode. I find him entertaining but I am glad he took a back seat. By backseat I mean, ahead of at least half the house who are never doing anything in the episodes.

He really is, he'd have been amazing on a proper format BB.

Correct.

Is this site generally pro or anti-tatts? As someone who literally fell out of a social scene in my 20s because I was clean skin. I still an curious as to the general perception. I think the tatts in the house are shit.

Manipulation.

I will cut him slack. It's good to try new things, to push out of your comfort zone. It doesn't mean you always need to fully succeed. It's effort and a journey.

I assume he didn't know until after the noms.

It's because the show isn't meant for this edited down format.

Which guy on home and away?

Which guy on home and away?

The ad is mixing the Brenten and Christinna romance with romance on Home & Away. It has a H&A actor badly acting a romantic line. Aswell as Brenton saying a romantic line that also sounds badly acted.

I don't watch H&A and so can offer nothing. Looked like a islander guy, I don't really want to go down that path of describing.

The ad is mixing the Brenten and Christinna romance with romance on Home & Away. It has a H&A actor badly acting a romantic line. Aswell as Brenton saying a romantic line that also sounds badly acted.

I don't watch H&A and so can offer nothing. Looked like a islander guy, I don't really want to go down that path of describing.
Ah yeah ok I know who you are talking about.

Brenton does sound rather robotic.

What little we were shown of the twins" motivations was nonsensical too.
One minute one is fighting for the DREAM of the other, nek minut she's battling her to the death and the 'wrong' twin wins, to which dream twin replies that at least she has a life and people that care about her...

What little we were shown of the twins" motivations was nonsensical too.
One minute one is fighting for the DREAM of the other, nek minut she's battling her to the death and the 'wrong' twin wins, to which dream twin replies that at least she has a life and people that care about her...
who are you?

It's Nikau, theres a trio of Kiwi guys (the Paratas) that have been on the show about a year and a half now, Him and his 2 Uncles Tane and Ari (So Ch 7 currently has 2 Ari's in different shows haha).

Well sounds like that was all a crock of shit.

5th Intruder joining when only 4 were supposed to. Crock of shit.

Big Brother finding a "fault" and saving a nominee. Crock of shit. Their decision was more unfair on the other nominees than the fault was on Ari.

Intruder walking just days after entering. Crock of shit.

And to think the page count getting into the 20s gave me hope - turns out most of you were just talking away to avoid actually watching the show! :D

Last edited:
Back