Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021- Episode 14 Discussion (19 May, 7:30pm)

What do you think of the intruders so far?

• Like them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hate them

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Too early to tell

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
Bahahahaha!

I got distracted by buying wine but I can't believe Gabe left after they saved him. And that Char lost to HIM.

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2333e00d8b2fec9539052214.gif

I don’t know what to think about the way several things were handled By BigBrother during that episode. It’s his game but it seems he protects some of the housemates. No skin off my nose I have no favs but I know others do and the prize money is a large sum.

I don’t know what to think about the way several things were handled By BigBrother during that episode. It’s his game but it seems he protects some of the housemates. No skin off my nose I have no favs but I know others do and the prize money is a large sum.

Saving Ari because of the technical difficulties in the challenge - correct move.

Not making Mitch put up a third person - incorrect move.

Still having a booting - correct move.

Not bringing back Charlotte after Gabe left - incorrect move.

If Gabe wanted to go out with class, he would have gone before the vote.

Saving Ari because of the technical difficulties in the challenge - correct move.

Not making Mitch put up a third person - incorrect move.

Still having a booting - correct move.

Not bringing back Charlotte after Gabe left - incorrect move.

If Gabe wanted to go out with class, he would have gone before the vote.
Normally you'd expect him to ask everyone to vote him out. This week was a dog's breakfast.

...it’s been fun tonight... the show was a shitfest and Brentina is still happenig...get rid of them for the next eviction please... nite all... cheers.

Back