Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 13 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

Do you think Brenton is hot?

• YES!

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
Ok just watched the episod & I haven’t wanted an episode to end do badly as I did this one. You know the Netflix feature thry were trialing where you could watch a movie at 1.5 x speed? Really wanted to do that something bad.

Only highlight of the episode was when daniel said that in order to stay the intruders need that strength, and that eye of the tiger on Gabe...

Im not feeding. It was a youtube that I had a passing indiffrence too. I was being polite. Deportment is paramount.
Thank you, Fuzz
Emmending my list of favourite posters (newbie just arrived 3 May 2021)
1. Lightning McQueen
2. Colombo
3. Sephrenia
4. Fuzz &
anyone who doesn't call me a troll hahahahaha

Just my humour pengy. Its dry like the sahara. I can safely say, ask any poster here, I am never malicious.
Cheeky perhaps.
Just my humour backatcha
You are not my nemesis, I appreciated you from my first (& literally only) nickname
are you a guy or a girl? haha

Never search for a nemesis.
It, they will present themselves over time.
But I have read that you are quite socially media savvy whereas I am a dunce. I post here on occassion and sometimes sparingly on one or two other forums. have no social medias. Not my bag. So I do defer to you on that score. Was just a general obvoservation.

Never search for a nemesis.
It, they will present themselves over time.
But I have read that you are quite socially media savvy whereas I am a dunce. I post here on occassion and sometimes sparingly on one or two other forums. have no social medias. Not my bag. So I do defer to you on that score. Was just a general obvoservation.
Didn't search, he & his minionette found me lol
I accidentally found this site while avoiding/not avoiding spoilers lol
now my Yank friends have prohibited me from revealing anything so I chat about episodes here
lovely (for the most part) people
Cheers!

What I meant was, by your syntax, was you were expecting one. But as I said, perhaps this is a discretionary [postion to take on social media these days. Im so ouuutttta da looop

Didn't search, he & his minionette found me lol
I accidentally found this site while avoiding/not avoiding spoilers lol
now my Yank friends have prohibited me from revealing anything so I chat about episodes here
lovely (for the most part) people
Cheers!

Lol. Twisting the narrative to suit your own agenda. Pathetic.

tenor.gif

Strategy wise, surely it isn't a good look for Brenton to be hanging around Christina 24/7? He's already gained a reputation in the house and pretty soon, if they're smart enough, they'll be trying to vote him out as soon as possible.
You'd think so huh? But look at Sophie and Chad last season, it was really obvious for a while, and they both made it to the end.

Back