Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 13 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

Do you think Brenton is hot?

• YES!

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

Danny

Equipment Inspector
Awesome site donor
Big Brother's panic room takes two new victims, and which two intruders will rise to the challenge and join the game for good?

Aha! Beat you's all! Prematurely of course. Couldn't hold it in.
Mostly just sitting here at work thinking, if I made the thread early.. What would happen.

Big Brother's panic room takes two new victims, and which two intruders will rise to the challenge and join the game for good?

Mostly just sitting here at work thinking, if I made the thread early.. What would happen.
earlier and earlier, this thread starting competition is getting rediculous, i have no chance here these days! :'(

Thank you for starting this thread! :)

Love Island is the best!
Find it quite fun
Haven’t watched any since uk season with ballroom dancing guy, who has a cuter bros on the ballroom dancing show Strictly...whatever
Love Island feels more like old BB

Have there been more recent ones?

Have fun tonight, catch up tomorrow. Watching Queen movie on 9
If there is something good to view elsewhere, like the rest of Australia this bit of fluff is not a priority

Last edited:
Back