Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 12 Discussion (17 May, 7:30pm)

What are you most looking forward to..?

• Katie’s Eviction fallout

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • The Intruders’ Arrival

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
...I like the one in the white bikini the best... she has more... erm... um... ‘bounce’ in her step (for me anyway)... cheers.
giphy.gif

6 minnuts to go.. Just thinking, this intruder promo with the angle of getting them to 'Shake up the game' reminds me of when they used to have them talking a big game in the promo packages and then turning out to be a little meek/nice as pie in the house. Remember when Jade (2006) was voted to take over Michael's 'Insider' role? spent a lot of her airtime in PJs iirc.

I'm so relieved we don't have to do this four nights in a row any more.
Terrible we feel that way, isn't it!
We did 7 days a weeks, daily show, up late, Friday night games - you name it, we were there for three months at a time, and now it's an effort, and I don't think for a minute it's because we are all that much older. This format is crap, and I can't imagine sitting through three months of it!

I didn't watch for the first week or so. Boy was it a slog to catch up. I was enjoying it, but the episodes are so long. You can't really watch them back to back. One a night is enough.

Me neither! I was away all last week.

Can someone give a rundown of what happened since last Sunday?

I miss shows because I get too bored or whatever....often on Tuesday
So you don’t need to watch much to catch up
Just the first 5 mins recaps last show, then skip to challenge and eviction
Sometimes that is all I bother focusing on anyway, lose interest in the middle bit

Oh fark offff.
How are they going to stretch this shit out another 19 eps!?
Goku Vs Frieza fight the final challenge/Eviction room drag it righhhht out for 10 episodes by having nothing happen except lots of reused reaction shots and different dialogue or something. LOL

...oh golly gosh!... I’m very lucky!... I’m able to watch the end of Home and Away!... how lucky am I?... cheers.

Terrible we feel that way, isn't it!
We did 7 days a weeks, daily show, up late, Friday night fames - you name it, we were there for three months at a time, and now it's an effort, and I don't think for a minute it's because we are all that much older. This format is crap, and I can't imagine sitting through three months of it!
It's harder because these eps are all 90-120 minutes.

Back