Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 12 Discussion (17 May, 7:30pm)

What are you most looking forward to..?

• Katie’s Eviction fallout

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • The Intruders’ Arrival

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Yeah nah, I reckon Jess will be taking it one day at a time. After all it's a four quarter game and she'll be looking to be giving 110% in the challenges. She'll give full credit to Daniel as she knows he's come out hard. But she won't get carried away with the previous eviction result and will be looking to create some scoreboard pressure by training the house down. From now on any challenge for her is an eight point game. So at the end of the day she'll need to keep her eye on the ball if she wants to be up and about for a win.

Didn’t know there were these ‘rules’ 🙊

I personally hope we see how upset Jess is, especially considering the number of votes Katie got!!!

Reactions: kxk
Why doesn't admin appoint a Thread Monitor? Ask who's interested in starting the episode threads, and randomly draw their names so one person starts the threads for an entire week, then the next person, etc. It seems like so much drama for something so minor!

...evenin’ all... so!... we have a shock week ahead of us eh?.... let me guess what’s in store for us...

1:... there will be the obligatory ‘fake romance’ thrusted upon two of the housemates without either of them knowing sweet fuck all that there was actually one going on between them... they only find out about it after they’ve been evicted...

2:... one of the intruders will be the ‘tough one’ that is going into the house to ‘shake things up’ and does absolutely sweet fuck all of the sort...

3:... the two blond bimbos going in will try to be more ditzy than the resident ditz Tilly (is that her name?)... they will be in full ditzy mode... ditzying all over the place... tying to out-ditz the ditzyest ditz that we have now... then Tilly will shed a few more brain cells in order to put the ditzyness back as it was... then it will result in a ditz-off... then we’ll end up with 3 brain dead bimbos all exhausted and unable to complete the ditz-a-thon... then Tilly will have to come clean and reveal that she has the highest IQ at Mensa in Australia... that all of her act so far... was a complete lie in order to win Big Brother this season... um... yeah!...

4:... it’s been 4 hours since the last ‘letters-from-home’ so that will be on the cards...

5:... because Danny was the resident ‘bad boy’ and ‘bully’ and has outlived his usefulness Big Brother will put all of his attention into making the all-new intruder ‘tough one’ the centre of attention which in turn will force us to watch endless shots of Danny crying and shouting out at the top of his voice...”it should be meeeeeeeeeeeeee!”...

6:... Jess will be so involved in trying to win every challenge that when somebody asks her “how’s your grandmother going?”... she’ll say... “what grandmother?”...

7:... one of the intruders will have Covid and they’ll all be dropping like flies and only one person will be standing at the end... that person will be the winner of Big Brother Australia for 2021!...

...I could be wrong... don’t quote me as fact!... lol!... cheers.

Why doesn't admin appoint a Thread Monitor? Ask who's interested in starting the episode threads, and randomly draw their names so one person starts the threads for an entire week, then the next person, etc. It seems like so much drama for something so minor!
Good idea. I've seen something similar like that happen on other forums.

giphy.gif

Back