Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (26 April) - First 12 housemates

The way this HISTORIC eviction was GIFTED to us by the most PROBLEMATIC WHITE MALE of the series

giphy.gif
Hating on problematic white men is all the rage at the moment. He's a perfect catalyst for drama.

I predict Daniel's behaviour will worsen as the series wears on if he doesn't get evicted. But I do think the HMs will tire of him pretty quickly. He already declared himself "King of the jungle".

Some of the lighting and camera work is like a significant “visual disturbance”.

ie. if you haven’t got one already then watching this show will give you one🤪

Call it a long shot if production was turning shit imagine if they put ol Maxxie boy back in the house lol. God I hate the alpha male move tho.

So to our more informed members can you tell me what the schedule looks like for BB this year? What nights do I got to keep clear?

Official episode descriptions for the first two weeks are out!

Episode 1 - Monday 26 April (7:30pm):
Twelve brand-new housemates arrive, determined to beat Big Brother at his own game. As they get to know each other, they have to contend with Big Brother's new house, new playground, and new tricks.

Episode 2 - Tuesday 27 April (7:30pm):
After an explosive eviction, new friendships and alliances solidify. But little do they know, eight new housemates are descending via BB Air and they're about flip the game on its head.

Episode 3 - Wednesday 28 April (7:30pm):
It's party time as housemates old and new get to know each other. But as alliances form, battle lines are drawn. Who will be next to leave the Big Brother house?

Episode 4 - Sunday 2 May (7:00pm):
Get ready for a week of surprises, but they're not necessarily all good ones. Which surprise will shake up the entire house?

Episode 5 - Monday 3 May (7:30pm):
It's surprise after surprise as Surprise Week continues. As one housemate's position hangs in the balance, will his big mouth be his downfall?

Episode 6 - Tuesday 4 May (7:30pm):
Big Brother has the hungry housemates run off their feet and it's a battle royale as carnivore and vegan go head-to-head.

Episode 7 - Wednesday 5 May (7:30pm):
Surprise Week ends with the biggest shock of them all when Big Brother's secret attic is revealed!
C/o Theo, @Consuela

Hey sweethearts. So good to be part of the BBB community once more. Hope to get a good laugh from everyone’s experiences watching the program.

Hup!

Did anyone get a load of all that boring tat that was on screen tonight?
They could have sent in a half-painted old plank of wood and it would have been more interesting. What a fucking liberty!

I found that to be really boring for the most part. That ending shocked me. I am more excited to see the housemates who enter tomorrow night, they seem much more enjoyable than the 12 who entered tonight. I'm pleased Max went out first, he seemed like he didn't have much to offer personality wise.

Back