Skip to main content

BBAU 2020 - Eye Spy (7plus) Discussion

Are these interviews conducted in person at the time they were evicted or conducted via videocall months later?

The car interviews are so cheap in the main show - they should at least have Sonia meet the evictee outside the house and just ask a couple of questions.

Are these interviews conducted in person at the time they were evicted or conducted via videocall months later?

The car interviews are so cheap in the main show - they should at least have Sonia meet the evictee outside the house and just ask a couple of questions.

Her interactions with HM’s inside the house are already painful enough to watch... The car segment obviously isn’t ideal but I’d much rather it than more Sonia.

Hoping someone rips these Eye Spy shows and puts them on YouTube... They're region locked to AU. :(

Sorrry for being a pleb. Where is the purported goldman stuff?

Goldie's promised thing is bizarrely on 7news.com. There's only been one put up, that I've found, episode zero.

more re this:

I took his comment somewhere that he'd be loading one immediately after the show to be after the first ep. Maybe later today/this week?

Goldie's promised thing is bizarrely on 7news.com. There's only been one put up, that I've found, episode zero.

more re this:

I took his comment somewhere that he'd be loading one immediately after the show to be after the first ep. Maybe later today/this week?

Cancelled due to lack of interest?

Hoping someone rips these Eye Spy shows and puts them on YouTube... They're region locked to AU. :(
At this point, the new DRM encryption on all BB content on the 7Plus site is making it very difficult for anything to be ripped unfortunately. ☹ If anyone finds a way around it, please feel free to give me a shout...

The only way I know of is a digital method using HDMI and a HDCP breaker box of some kind.

It's only about 13 minutes and once a week, it's really just an internet extra.

Laura said that she was friendly with those she felt more drawn to and more standoffish to those she didn't, which is how she normally is.

Allan said that they were right to think he was a threat. A couple of people felt he turned against Kieran who they liked, but as he was up against him on the block that shouldn't be a surpirse.

Soobong. He called them chickens for voting him out. He said they are all younger than him anyway, even if he did display his strength.

I guess another issue with them not showing the votes in the show is we are not seeing why people are voting people out, and they're not following it up with diary room discussions either - they just move on the next day (other than getting Keiran's point of view) and don't show any of the housemates true thoughts in the short segment between nominations and the eviction either.

I guess another issue with them not showing the votes in the show is we are not seeing why people are voting people out, and they're not following it up with diary room discussions either - they just move on the next day (other than getting Keiran's point of view) and don't show any of the housemates true thoughts in the short segment between nominations and the eviction either.

Seems to me to be a byproduct of the fact that production can’t decide if the new format is just a byproduct of having the show pre-recorded or a full buy in on a strategic format. They’ve clearly got a bit of an identity crisis in terms of the show they’re producing.

I actually loved that lol.. I wish they'd still have it I'd subscribe for sure. The turky slapping incident stopped that for everyone.
I wonder if there's actual footage of said turkey slapping incident

it's on youtube, I spose its still there coz you can't see his schlong :cool:

She didn't hate it
^^I don't think that's a defence for sexual assault.

Having said that, Camilla didn't care and was surprised/upset that they both got booted for it. But the bottom line is touching people in a sexual way without their express permission is a no no. Doesn't matter how drunk or jokey you are. Ten really had no choice. They still got excoriated for it in the media.

More likely hampered by 7's astonishing tech bumbles.

Christ. I see episode one is finally up on 7news.com.au where I have never felt the need to hitherto venture, but refusing to load! Finally got it to play on another browser, which then made me accept their stinky cookies by blue-screening the footage until I did. I like the Goldie. Looking good, too! I really wish he was on the show, narrating and commentating.

He said it will be on every Thursday.

It's only about 13 minutes and once a week, it's really just an internet extra.
You'd think they could at least flesh it out to 13 minutes once per show by including the votes in full within that, rather than as a separate video, and adding in a brief "best bits" video for each evictee - though to be honest only Angela has had any "best bits" so far.

Back