Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who of the Alpha alliance is going tomorrow? My prediction is it will be someone like Zoe.

What even are these poll questions...lol
The new world … if you have an opinion or dislike someone/something you are -ist … agesist sizeist racist sexist … if you want to win BB everyone you vote out is because you hate their lifestyle looks gender color etc. They must be teaching How To Take Offense 101 in every school in every country these days. No personality clashes allowed, no preferences allowed, everyone will need a fence saddle soon.

The new world … if you have an opinion or dislike someone/something you are -ist … agesist sizeist racist sexist … if you want to win BB everyone you vote out is because you hate their lifestyle looks gender color etc. They must be teaching How To Take Offense 101 in every school in every country these days. No personality clashes allowed, no preferences allowed, everyone will need a fence saddle soon.

I don't think the poll questions are THAT serious ...

Xavier called out Garth in front of the group, internalised homophobia y’all 🥰😍😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍😍😍😍🥰🥰😍🌅🥰💅🏼

Why did Zoe NOT nominate Angela?! Am I the only one who finds this weird?

Xavier went on full-frontal attack. You showcased your manliness and mental strength Dude...

Turns out, Angela's throne is built on a flimsy foundation. Instead of minions she should have hired mercenaries for her army. Who is standing by her at this stage?
Kieran cannot be relied on.
Sarah will side with whoever puts most pressure on her prior to a nomination.
Shane has been drafted into the Bogan alliance.
The Insta girl - what's her name... will go were her beau, the one with the weird painting on his back goes... and he, being busy exploring her female body parts and comparing them to those of real, human girls' body parts - has decided to leave the thinking to the boys who run the show. So, the quid pro quo situation demands the two votes of the couple.

That leaves Marissa and Hannah. - and secretly I feel sorry for Hannah, should she decide to stick around in Angela's kingdom for a while. She'll be next to Angela on the 'Most Wanted' list of Bogan Kingdom.

Winter is coming!

Since Zoe practically owns the shopping procedure, it will be interesting to see whether "Tea" will be a point of contention again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back