Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPG Description:

Sleep deprivation sets in with the latest House Task, Big Brother sends Housemates in a spin and there is a huge twist on the horizon.

...Kieren will drop that ball for sure as part of some pathetic misguided ridiculous ‘strategic’ reasoning of his... plus being found out about his part in last night’s clusterfuck resulting in him being evicted... which then results in Big Brother announcing a convenient instantly made up ‘twist‘ that results in Jabba the Hut (Kieren) being returned to the house... if THAT happens I’ll be spitting chunks!... we’ll never get rid of that big slug... cheers.

...I’ve said this before on these forums somewhere about other TV ‘personalities’ before now but I’ll say it again about Kieren... when a man ejaculates during sex he probably releases about 10 million sperm... all those sperm wiggling their way to the fertile egg... and HE got through... He beat all of those other sperm... just imagine what THEY would have been like if they got there first?... **shudders**... cheers.

...I’ve said this before on these forums somewhere about other TV ‘personalities’ before now but I’ll say it again about Kieren... when a man ejaculates during sex he probably releases about 10 million sperm... all those sperm wiggling their way to the fertile egg... and HE got through... He beat all of those other sperm... just imagine what THEY would have been like if they got there first?... **shudders**... cheers.

He's like the big brother version of David the devil from survivor. Very attention seeking.

Yes he is, my mouth would probably come up to his penis.
fc273a39342d068c66ca99c8bb46db034d420cf6.gifv

Is that you Sarah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back