Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 5 Discussion (15 June)

In last nights BBAU episode, was jackson a cute doggo?

• Yes, he was adorable.

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • No, he was ugly.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Hmm, he was a bit of both.

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think its contradictory.
Its just over-exposed to the max. Scraping the barrel if the producers have chosen him as the machiavellian one.
The sedated dog would be more crafty.

You'll have to excuse BBant. He is not the best with words.

The rumours about the housemates being boring is probably because they are not strategizing at all.
Maybe true . But then its even more of an onus on the producers part to shuffle and mix things up. They are hosting the puppet show. So I dont buy the contestants are boring excuse. They may well be but the producers are running the show to puppeteer interest.

Maybe true . But then its even more of an onus on the producers part to shuffle and mix things up. They are hosting the puppet show. So I dont buy the contestants are boring excuse. They may well be but they are running the show to puppeteer interest.

Hopefully they choose better housemates next time.

You'll have to excuse BBant. He is not the best with words.
The Real Housewives of Melbourne's Season 4 Taglines Are Finally ...

Hopefully they choose better housemates next time.
Work with what youve got. Alas maybe a poorly chosen lot. But the power to shape the show and create interest, divides and excitement is in their hands. Bit of imagination on their part might help rather than drag out age-old tasks and routines.

Work with what youve got. Alas maybe a poorly chosen lot. But the power to shape the show and create interest, divides and excitement is in their hands. Bit of imagination on their part might help rather than drag out age-old tasks and routines.

I just can't believe they cast this lot out of was it 50,000 entrants for the show. But having cast them, don't second-guess your decision and show so little of the bulk of them individually we get no idea of who they are, even on their eviction episode, and certainly don't sacrifice them for the sake of some so-called narrative featuring, fun as she is, way too much Angela and way way way too much Kieran, who is not very interesting anyway.

The producers probably set up tomorrows fake eviction because Kieran goes tomorrow night.

That's what I figure. I'm starting to miss Talia.

I think they need to be careful with how much strat talk they are showing, I think for anyone under the age of maybe 16, strat talk is boring for them, and it will turn them away. The balance is off, wayy to much time dedicated to the nom challenge, house tasks probably shouldn't be done every ep as I think there more meant to be treats and it makes them feel less special and more gimmicky by over doing them. More time needs to be prioritised for us getting to know the hm's.

Advertisers do not care about people under 16 because they have no money to spend on the goods and services promoted during the ad breaks.

I just can't believe they cast this lot out of was it 50,000 entrants for the show. But having cast them, don't second-guess your decision and show so little of the bulk of them individually we get no idea of who they are, even on their eviction episode, and certainly don't sacrifice them for the sake of some so-called narrative featuring, fun as she is, way too much Angela and way way way too much Kieran, who is not very interesting anyway.
Oh. I agree. I do tho appreciate the difficulty. You can cast carefully for certain types, demographic representatives and the like but these are only the ingredients. The great unknown is how they all mix in to make the recipe. Thats an unknown you cant really predict. Rather just make educated guesses.
But. Once youve got the ingredients in the pot. Youve got the pot. Work with it. Be the ladle and stir.
Geebus. Masterchef allegories for BB.
Im blaming the Masterchef 2.0 music conductor for BB for making me this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back