Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 5 Discussion (15 June)

In last nights BBAU episode, was jackson a cute doggo?

• Yes, he was adorable.

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • No, he was ugly.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Hmm, he was a bit of both.

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I would rate this at the bottom of the episodes so far.

I feel like at this point it’s starting to come through that the producers were fretting about the footage the housemates were producing.

Back during old Big Brother we would joke about selective edits but Shane literally was in the background of a shot this whole episode and Xavier was only a couple of words.

I feel like at this point it’s starting to come through that the producers were fretting about the footage the housemates were producing.

Back during old Big Brother we would joke about selective edits but Shane literally was in the background of a shot this whole episode and Xavier was only a couple of words.
Yeah and it’s becoming obvious if they didn’t have the music it would all fall flat really.

I’m starting to think Xavier is just boring ? The one convo with him and Angela was basically Angela talking to herself.

I thought last night was worse, it made me cringe that ginger dread house. I quite enjoyed tonight!

Totally missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back