Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 4 Discussion (14 June)

Do you like the big brother house itself?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No, It is awful.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Hmm, It is mixed.

Votes: 35 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowza. What an episode. Queen Angela came for the throne. Long live Queen Angela!!

Honestly surprised Dan only got one vote. And that was Talia!!

Can Angie win another endurance test tomorrow and send Dan home?

We need to keep some villains around though...

Talia really dug herself a hole when she said there were housemates on the couch that she didnt like, way to put a target on your back, Angela played her like a fiddle. Ange has really grown on me. After the first ep, never would have expected her to my favourite housemate but here we are.

Apparently not all HMs were put forward for the fear challenge. It seems the HMs we saw featured were the only ones who actually got to participate.
Yeah I’m sure they hinted at that when they explained it at the beginning of the task, I remember thinking the wording suggested not everyone would be up.

I'm loving this season. Angela has grown on me. Dan and Talia acted entitled to being in the house in such an ugly way. Angela is different to me. She isn't being unnecessarily bitchy and is toeing a fine line.

I'm a bit confused as to way so many people hate Kieran. I don't like him but don't get why people are strongly against him.

I'm a bit confused as to way so many people hate Kieran. I don't like him but don't get why people are strongly against him.
I think it’s because he was pushed as a “favourite” by the production very early on. They seem to have toned it down now though. I know for me, being told who to like generally tends to turn me off straight away (i.e. Ben 2013, Michael 2012, etc).

Its interesting... to me Angela just seems somehow much more inclusive and generous in her ambition than Talia did.
Why/how? Discuss.
Yeah, I think she's taking it like a game and in good humour. The others got catty and ridiculous. Remember how territorial they got when new housemates came in like 4 days late and they acted like they had been there forever. It's was laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back