Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bong.
If you ever read these forums.
You have a friend and possible co-conspirator in life to avenge all wrongs.
If you dont get back in, These dirt people will suffer an insufferable fate.
Peace, Love. Tranquility.
regards,
The Fuzz.

Ok I actually enjoyed that episode a lot. More than the first two. Was a good mix of drama and social interactions that relate to the game. I don't mind the new format as different as it is to classic BB. I'm just super disappointed that Soobong was evicted. He was really cool and I thought he would've been a really interesting housemate to watch. Him and Angela were hilarious together. I'm actually getting more and more disappointed we aren't getting to watch these housemates in the old format because one thing 7 have absolutely nailed in my opinion is the casting. I think the housemates are an awesome group. Housemates like Angela and Soobong would have been iconic housemates in the 10/9 format. Allan, Marissa, Garth, Tahlia, Ian, Sarah, Hannah, even Kieran and Laura would've been really interesting to watch had we got to know them all and they all had at least two weeks in the house like the old seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back