Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason where starting threads not even on the day of the episode?

I like to get it done before i go to bed. Furthermore, once one episode has finished airing across all time zones, people might wish to discuss the next episode based on what they had just seen. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

WA 7 EPG Descriptions

Wednesday:
The final four Housemates descend from the heavens and the King and Queen of the house arenĀ¹t impressed. While some Housemates get close, others better hold on tight because someone will be evicted.

I'm excited to see what's in store for tonight, I'm hoping that they start focusing on some of the actual HM's and less on everything else.

We've also that side show that starts tonight too on 7Plus, so hopefully that brings in more housemate interaction and less "Kieran & Challenges" show.

I didn't realise someone made this thread yesterday, I'll get mods to remove.

I'm excited to see what's in store for tonight, I'm hoping that they start focusing on some of the actual HM's and less on everything else.

We've also that side show that starts tonight too on 7Plus, so hopefully that brings in more housemate interaction and less "Kieran & Challenges" show.

Where is the reference to this side show starting tonight? Iā€™ve seen nothing about it.

Is there a reason we're starting threads not even on the day of the episode?
Happened yesterday too, I stupidly made a post for one today not realising there'd be one made already.
By episode 9 it'll be someone remembering to start a thread about half way through the episode.
Hahaha, I don't think so.. This series isn't actually that bad. I actually bring my laptop JUST so I can post on here while I'm watching. I know I could use my phone, but idk.
I like to get it done before i go to bed.
Anyone can start one :)

Where is the reference to this side show starting tonight? Iā€™ve seen nothing about it.
I'll bring you in here @samv so the mods can close the other thread. Apparently there is, it's called Eye Spy and it's going on 7Plus.
I've not seen anything either tbh, but then again I've not googled.

I'll bring you in here @samv so the mods can close the other thread. Apparently there is, it's called Eye Spy and it's going on 7Plus.
I've not seen anything either tbh, but then again I've not googled.
Cheers Danny... I tried doing a google but nothing really coming up except for the announcements back in April...

I've been thinking about things today and I think I've figured out my problem with the new format - almost the entire game is completely pointless. All the strategy and gaming playing is going to lead to nothing - Australia is going to vote for the person they like the most as a person. The country as a whole was never able to grasp the concept of the previous format - vote for the house you want to watch, not the one you'd want to live in - so there's no chance they're going to reward the deserving winner.

They should have stuck with what was likely the original plan and had the housemates form a jury (as the video played at the upfronts made a point to showcase a jury voting for a winner).

They should have stuck with what was likely the original plan and had the housemates form a jury (as the video played at the upfronts made a point to showcase a jury voting for a winner).
To be fair, I believe the original plan always was for Australia to still have a say in the finale. I think it was the compromise they made to pass the deal - it's their way of still incorporating "aspects" of the same Big Brother the country is familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back