Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been watching BB12 actually and earlier seasons but I'm stuck on BB12 atm. They constantly had their names on screen at the beginning, and at day 7 (when they revealed their secrets) it felt like they were all really close.

Agreed! At first I thought it was weird that they weren't putting in full noms ect, but they are putting them on 7Plus so it's not like they're not letting us watch it, they're cutting it down to get to the "task at hand", so to speak. Where the original format although it was great, they did drawwww it out unnecessarily - and like @the Theorist said we've changed since then so it's just our show changing with the times.

A lot off topic - Does anyone have footage of the turkey slap incident and/or Jamies penis? I was younger when that was aired, I'd be curious to see it through BB, and I never actually saw the turkey slap incident either.

The turkey slap was never shown on TV by channel Ten. It was only shown during the livestream and on Today Tonight and A Current Affair because channel 7 and 9 wanted to take Big Brother down because it was really popular at the time.

And here is a video of Jamie:

Just on Jamie's Penis, it's quite large and David said "thank god he's on your team cos there's no way you could take that near a guy", CLEARLY he's unexperienced.

Sorry @Tim! It's still BB related though, somewhat.

Sundays Thread is already created though, yesterday.

Well that's the third non-white housemate gone then. Guess next they'll pick off the oldies and then after a diverse cast to start we'll be back to a traditional cookie cutter BB cast.

As for tonights episode - the intruder scenario was well done and better than what they did yesterday. I'm glad they got the intruders in pretty quickly really as in this format to be fair they need to be in fairly early. None of the originals understood the format enough though to realise that was 4 extra votes for them to put in their back pocket. (Backing up to yesterdays episode would have been more interesting to have the intruders play for immunity rather than roast dinner!).

Thankfully producers got their Keiran obsession out early doors - but that is just dull television. The cast trying to say he is too "strategic" is laughable too - he's about as strategic as a slug. The word they're looking for is "cry baby" - he survived eviction by moping, not by offering any housemate any strategic advantage. In episode 2 especially the housemates seemed to fail to grasp that picking up the least amount of votes didn't mean he was a dead cert to go next time.

Got to talk about Angela and her tea - forget Coronavirus and Black Lives Matters - the biggest controversy here in the UK this week has been an American showing people on Tik Tok how to make "British Tea" by sticking it in the microwave. I don't know what Angela was drinking but I've never seen a brew that colour - looks more like some of Ray's leftover Chocolate Milk.

And as for the eviction - predictable and boring. The housemates are just not getting the game because they've not been given the time to think about the game and the winner of the challenge doesn't get the time to think about the move they're making, whilst there just isn't enough time to campaign. So often in the US a nominee can be on the block for 6 days and be almost certain to be going home only for things to change in the hours before the live show. This is rushed and it feels rushed.
She is from africa....a lot of africans like their tea weak,with lots of milk and sugar...I'm the opposite I like mine stronger

Snapshot from a “deleted” scene:

23BBA96F-C86D-452F-B873-9BEE15394A7D.jpeg

Zoe posted it online and captioned it with: “No this scene wasn’t shown. We were sharing stories here and I got emotional.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back