• Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site is back up!
Uanz7c3.gif
Talia looks very white chicks here....what a beautiful chocolate wo-man iykyk

Must have been a planned forum ddos attack in an attempt to interupt the finale reactions of the BBBA members.

They were a bit late based on timing.

Final thoughts:
  • I enjoyed the small studio audience vibe. It was the most natural energy we've had all season, and it felt good. I also didn't mind that the crowd was probably made up of Seven staff, but it's what I imagined the whole season was going to be (ala BBUS/BBCA) and, realistically, that's all it needs to be.
  • Really nice looking set.
  • Sonia was hands down THE best she has ever been in all four years of working on Big Brother.
  • Incredibly disappointing they didn't bother to Zoom in both Zoe and Laura. It really wouldn't have been hard to, and given we are currently in a world that's all about video calling, it just didn't make much sense.
  • In a similar vain, it's appalling they had HMs sitting right there and they completely ignored them. Very, very rude. There's nothing more to that.
  • Production values were overall fairly poor too. The final 20 minutes went downhill fast, and from the winners announcement onward it was probably some of the most embarrassing television I've seen. That was mostly down to Chad being awkward as fuck though.
  • Speaking of "fuck"... somebody is going to get in to a lot of trouble for letting that through - not once but a few times!
  • No sense as to why the finalists were made to pitch why they should win and then the voting closed seconds later.
  • Also, WHY was the family still on stage for the announcement? Awful.
  • Bit pissed we don't know the order of runners-up, as well as the percentage of votes. In saying that, fab news about receiving 700,000+ votes in less than 24 hours. This combined with the stable ratings, as well as how many people audition for this show, proves how much staying power Big Brother still has.
  • Shame we didn't get to see Daniel's reaction to coming third.
  • And once again, SONIA!!
At the end of the day, it is what it is.

See y'all next season!

Chad and Ryan are the best winners we've had so far. Finally the Australian public get it right. Hooray!

Reasonable enough result given who was left, and the "anyone but Daniel" principle.
Did they all forget that social distancing was a thing?
Sophie seemed to be nowhere near Chad during the celebrations, and no mention of any money being spilt with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back