Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be home interesting to see how they interact on the reunion.

Probably need to bring in a High school teacher to moderate, someone used to playground style bullying and petty teenager arguments.

hehe 😂

I have a very sneaking suspicion it’s going to be awkward. The fact they will all have to social distance on screen, Sonia will be on one side and the housemates on the other of the stage.
Prepare for the Kruger-prompter to be in full swing!

I have a very sneaking suspicion it’s going to be awkward. The fact they will all have to social distance on screen, Sonia will be on one side and the housemates on the other of the stage.
Prepare for the Kruger-prompter to be in full swing!

There will be an audience of 70 people at the finale.

This is Dan's to lose. He's got a whole group of people who supported the Alpha alliance and the bromance behind him, plus I've seen a heap of footy pages on FB tell people to go and vote for Dan so he wins.

giphy.gif
JoyousJollyIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

Interesting insight from Chad and Sophie on tonight's Ben, Rob and Robbo podcast about how they left the Instagram group chat because everyone was being nasty towards each other and arguing about articles written in the media.

This was in regards to Sarah's comments earlier in the day to Chad being more distant from her and the other housemates outside the house.

Tonight's podcast also made me like Chad much more. Chad and Sophie for the win!

Interesting insight from Chad and Sophie on tonight's Ben, Rob and Robbo podcast about how they left the Instagram group chat because everyone was being nasty towards each other and arguing about articles written in the media.

This was in regards to Sarah's comments earlier in the day to Chad being more distant from her and the other housemates outside the house.

Tonight's podcast also made me like Chad much more. Chad and Sophie for the win!
Yeah Chad proves himself to be quite mature. His answers were dignified and reasonable. Definitely made me like him better / see him in a slightly different light.

I am not just a bit mixed - I am just a bit pissed off to be honest - but in the name of fairness i suppose it doesnt hurt for someone else to start the daily thread once in a while.
Makes sense for @the Theorist to start the finale, he did the first one too ;)

Also in an interesting twist, I don't want Sophie to win.. I don't want any of them to win really, but when I voted I voted for Chad - I thought I'd go Dan but I saw his face and was like, naah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back