Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 19 Discussion (20 July)

Did Kieran do the right thing by exiting the game with the whiteroom money?

• Yes, He had zero chance of winning the game if he went back in the house.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • No, He would of actually won the popular vote if he went back in the house.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Maybe, I am not sure because Kieran really is one of a kind.

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aORkswp.png

Channeling Barbarella?

9c6b16cca45c5284df41bbb9d1170bf9.jpg

Forgone conclusion 😞 so final 3 is highly dependent on what the challenge is and who’s strengths it caters to the best. I’m guessing it’s going to cater to Dan 😞

They're doing houses again at last, in separate locations, next season. I might give it a tiny look. Scot Cam, Kindergarten Man, though....

All the houses were in Brighton next to each other. I walked past there while they were still filming.

All the houses were in Brighton next to each other. I walked past there while they were still filming.

Oh, were they. I got the impression they were all different, eg not a row of terrace houses all exactly the same. I hate the apartment renovations, and stopped watching the Schlock years ago because of the warehouse/giant building turned into hideous apartments, etc etc.

They didn’t embargo the media interviews.
Ah that’s right. Chad interview.

interestingly. @Blackbox just announced that there were supposed to have the final 3 on their Eye on BB show tomorrow night but one has pulled out. Probably Dan then ... they basically said it was because of comments on the show, and they had been talking about Dan and Mat being bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back