Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 19 Discussion (20 July)

Did Kieran do the right thing by exiting the game with the whiteroom money?

• Yes, He had zero chance of winning the game if he went back in the house.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • No, He would of actually won the popular vote if he went back in the house.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Maybe, I am not sure because Kieran really is one of a kind.

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have preferred Sarah to still be in. But, alas. So, out of the final four, I actually like Dan the most. I think he has played a very strategic game. In fact, aside from say Tim Dormer in Season 10, I think Dan has played the BB game better than anyone I have ever seen in any Australian series of BB. Plotting, thinking, calculating, strategizing. He has done it well. He even gave some consideration to voting for Matt tonight. Love him or loathe him, out of the final four, I think Dan deserves it - purely based on outstanding strategy and game-play.

Tonights episode really was one big joke to be honest. The producers stacked the odds against the romance by giving sophie a handicap in both challenges. The producers stacked the odds toward the bromance by giving Matt an extra vote at eviction. This meant that little old Sarah got caught in the crossfire and much to my dismay she was evicted.

interestingly. @Blackbox just announced that there were supposed to have the final 3 on their Eye on BB show tomorrow night but one has pulled out. Probably Dan then ... they basically said it was because of comments on the show, and they had been talking about Dan and Mat being bullies.

So Dan is just slinking away from responsibility again then.

Imagine doing an interview for a show calling you a bully.
Then agree to defend yourself, use your voice and take the opportunity to use it as a platform to clear things up. Don’t chuck a tantrum which just proves the point even further.

It’s arrogance at its finest, and if you don’t agree you’re just as bad.

Then agree to defend yourself, use your voice and take the opportunity to use it as a platform to clear things up. Don’t chuck a tantrum which just proves the point even further.

It might not even be dan

I think you have no self integrity if you choose to do an interview for a show who call you a bully.

So first episode I've watched since before Angelas eviction tonight and I get not one, not two, but three blatant fixes - plus something that sums up everything which is wrong with this format. Sending a dog into the house for an hour to get a few minutes of footage just sums up everything that is wrong with BBAU of 2020 - it's not about the experience, it's about getting enough footage, and just enough, for the TV and then moving on. Pointless.

Two of the three fixes though came out of nowhere. There was no mention that Mat's power would roll over, and then they give him a power at the final 5 stage which basically made it impossible to vote out Mat or Dan. Similarly does anyone think Kieran would have been given a disadvantage if he's returned, other than being Kieran of course? Was a joke to hamper Sophie, not just in one challenge but in two.

And finally for the trilogy they had a challenge where the loser suddenly automatically goes up for eviction which was never going to be fair on someone of Sarah's height. Producers chose the first nominee and implemented a twist to almost guarantee her eviction. Without it as the tie breaker Chad would likely have saved her you'd imagine.

The final 5 is not the place to be throwing twists in - makes a mockery of the whole format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back