Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 13 Discussion (5 July) - COVID19 shutdown

Are you enjoying my thread polls so far?

• Yes, they are awesome.

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • No, they are awful.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Maybe, they are mixed.

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my pet hates with these types of shows (ie/ Survivor, Big Brother) is when they do soppy, teary, (Fake & Overacting to the MAX - tearful reunions)...
Considering that on average, these sopfest, over emotional, sooky-la-la's occur around 2-3 weeks after they started the show...OMG, have these twats never been away from their families for this period of time before? What happens when they go overseas or on a holiday???

Last year I went to Thailand, Laos & Cambodia for 5 weeks... about week 3 I sent an email with some pics & an update.. I didn't jump on SKYPE and howl my eyes out, "Oh Maaaah Gawd, I can't believe I, I, I, I'm seeing my brother again since 3 weeks ago waaaaaaah waaaaaah, I can't cope...."

So tonight --- woo hoo we get to hear & see another Dan waterfall event with his sort of maybe partner AND probably have to sit through another 9 sook fests between HM's & their loved ones... as the article states { During that time, the housemates spoke to loved ones on the outside – emotional phone calls that air on Sunday’s episode. }

I mean, ffs - I must be a little less melodramatic, but if I was in there and this stuff happened and I called my family.. LIterally I would just ask (no tears or emotional OTT academy award performances... "Does anyone have the virus? No, fabulous. Is everything OK? I'm sure the response would be similar to, "Andrew fell over playing in the driveway and scratched his arm, the council said we didn't pay the rates notice on time so we had to pay an extra $40 oh and the dog ate your favourite pair of thongs!!!! - see you in another 3 weeks LUV buh byeeeeeeee...."

Anyway - we shall see when we tune in for tonights Ch 7's new & FANTABULOUS remake of Channel 10's The Bold & The Batshit Boring starring Dan & his on-again / off-again possible girlfriend whats-her-name & other favourites such as Thunder Feet Keiren as he stomps about the corridors of BB land & not forgetting Marissa with her permanent dreary sour face look of impending doom -- O_O ;) :p

Last edited:
One of my pet hates with these types of shows (ie/ Survivor, Big Brother) is when they do soppy, teary, (Fake & Overacting to the MAX - tearful reunions)...
Considering that on average, these sopfest, over emotional, sooky-la-la's occur around 2-3 weeks after they started the show...OMG, have these twats never been away from their families for this period of time before? What happens when they go overseas or on a holiday???

Last year I went to Thailand, Laos & Cambodia for 5 weeks... about week 3 I sent an email with some pics & an update.. I didn't jump on SKYPE and howl my eyes out, "Oh Maaaah Gawd, I can't believe I, I, I, I'm seeing my brother again since 3 weeks ago waaaaaaah waaaaaah, I can't cope...."

So tonight --- woo hoo we get to hear & see another Dan waterfall event with his sort of maybe partner AND probably have to sit through another 9 sook fests between HM's & their loved ones... as the article states { During that time, the housemates spoke to loved ones on the outside – emotional phone calls that air on Sunday’s episode. }

I mean, ffs - I must be a little less melodramatic, but if I was in there and this stuff happened and I called my family.. LIterally I would just ask (no tears or emotional OTT academy award performances... "Does anyone have the virus? No, fabulous . Is everything OK? I'm sure the response would be similar to, "Andrew fell over playing in the driveway and scratched his arm, the council said we didn't pay the rates notice on time so we had to pay an extra $40 oh and the dog ate your favourite pair of thongs!!!! - see you in another 3 weeks LUV buh byeeeeeeee...."

Anyway - we shall see when we tune in for tonights Ch 7's new & FANTABULOUS remake of Channel 10's The Bold & The Batshit Boring starring Dan & his on-again / off-again possible girlfriend whats-her-name & other favourites such as Thunder Feet Keiren as he stomps about the corridors of BB land & not forgetting Marissa with her permanent dreary sour face look of impending doom -- O_O ;) :p

*^^^THIS^^^*... well said!... cheers.👍👌😀

Haven't bothered with the last couple of shows, I can just see who is evicted from the banner here....and this show is shit
Cheap and shoddy, it is like junk fast food, only good for a minute, and really unsatisfying...

But....coming back to see how 7 fucks this up, should be funny, should be some dire acting, and crap 7 production
I hope some choose to go home...................would think any parents would, and anyone with older frail family
And some have tantrums....good for screen time,
and great big boo boo baby stuff will happen
will sarah want to go serve her country

...the other night when Angela and Casey were in full blazing fighting mode and Kieran was sitting silently and wordlessly between them I couldn’t help but guess what dopey Kieran was thinking?... I watched Angela’s rather loud and ‘dramatic’ all-guns-ablazing exit again and lifted this image from it…

C0122676-4B99-4CCC-A330-D15BDF31100D.jpeg

...his face spoke volumes to me… what WAS going through his mind (besides tumbleweeds and heavy winds?)... well here are a few guesses that came to mind…

72C50614-2C78-47C6-8E56-9FB34DD48EC4.jpegF

770273F2-F1CB-4338-8B92-0C1B22DA10DC.jpeg

493B0D82-0705-4845-9121-54E15B25CF94.jpeg

BFFC8373-F145-4136-8BF8-F2ACBCF0C94E.jpeg

8E645A20-8E58-4BF3-9E64-3F766E407E72.jpeg

...well there you have a few guesses of mine… maybe you have some guesses of your own?... please feel free to put up some of your own… I’m sure that you guys will have me in fits of laughter lol!... I think that the 2nd one is probably the one that he was thinking myself... which one do you reckon?... cheers.

...the other night when Angela and Casey were in full blazing fighting mode and Kieran was sitting silently and wordlessly between them I couldn’t help but guess what dopey Kieran was thinking?... I watched Angela’s rather loud and ‘dramatic’ all-guns-ablazing exit again and lifted this image from it…

View attachment 55760

...his face spoke volumes to me… what WAS going through his mind (besides tumbleweeds and heavy winds?)... well here are a few guesses that came to mind…

View attachment 55761F

View attachment 55762

View attachment 55763

View attachment 55764

View attachment 55765

...well there you have a few guesses of mine… maybe you have some guesses of your own?... please feel free to put up some of your own… I’m sure that you guys will have me in fits of laughter lol!... I think that the 2nd one is probably the one that he was thinking myself... which one do you reckon?... cheers.
I love it, thank you, that reminds me of the good old days :) I still love my avatar you made for me, IMO it is the best avatar in BBB :)

I think you did mine too 😁

I can't remember that far back 🤣

I don't think I ever managed to grasp how to do gifs 🤗

...you’re right Thing... that one was the HARDEST one that I ever did but it was a helluva challenge... that’s why I did it lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I just love the Ad promo for tonight’s show... as Sonya announces the stopping of the show she looks like she’s either going to start crying or she’s about to shit herself... either way... it’s not a good look... cheers.
Indeed.

I have very low expectations for tonight’s episode. It will no doubt be overly dramatic, contrived and, as always, mostly false - which is ironic considering it should in fact be the most real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back