Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I remember the ’good old days’ when we had...

1:)... ‘LIVE’ 24 hour feeds...
2:)... staying up late just in case someone played a prank on a sleeping housemate...
3:)... a completely insane dedicated ‘Photoshop Thread’ where all gloves were off...
4:)... the ‘Ginger Ninja’...
5:)... ’Friday Night Live’ where they would do quite funny contests and games at times...
6:)... ’Big Brother Uplate and Uncut’ or whatever it was called?...
7:)... fully nude scenes in the showers (although I’m not too sure that I want to see a naked Marissa to be honest lol!)... and... (why are there even cameras in the showers and bathrooms?... we never see anything worthwhile anyway)...
8:)... natural spontaneity and fun times amoung the housemates... (even though it was quite pathetic... the ridiculous ‘Oats A La Layla’... but at least the housemates were having FUN!)...

9:)... and... dare I say it?... The Big Bro Show with Mike Goldman’...
10:)... Gretel Killeen!...

...aaaaaah!... yep!... the ‘good old days!’... I sure do miss them... (if I’ve forgotten anything or got anything wrong please feel free to correct me lol)... cheers.

Last edited:
8:)... natural spontaneity and fun times amoung the housemates... (even though it was quite pathetic... the ridiculous ‘Oats A La Layla’... but at least the housemates were having FUN!)...

...aaaaaah!... yep!... the ‘good old days!’... I sure do miss them... (if I’ve forgotten anything or got anything wrong please feel free to correct me lol)... cheers.

Why are none of the guys wearing shirts? It's an interesting aspect about the type of people they put in the show. In real life, people don't sit around topless. That is really all that stuck out, trying to ignore the cringe. Although I do agree I'd prefer a format where this stuff happens.

Why are none of the guys wearing shirts? It's an interesting aspect about the type of people they put in the show. In real life, people don't sit around topless. That is really all that stuck out, trying to ignore the cringe. Although I do agree I'd prefer a format where this stuff happens.
Because the house was on the Gold Coast in Queensland where the average high of filming was 24-25 in September and October. Plus the humidity would be so high, so why not be comfortable.

Uh, because they were told to make a video of their annoying song and are dressed (or undressed) to make it look as though they're fresh out of bed for Layla's brekkie. Not sure why Sticky links this as something "spontaneous" that hapened, as it was nothing of the sort. Please tell me you were trolling, @Mr Stickyfingers.

...I remember the ’good old days’ when we had...

1:)... ‘LIVE’ 24 hour feeds...
2:)... staying up late just in case someone played a prank on a sleeping housemate...
3:)... a completely insane dedicated ‘Photoshop Thread’ where all gloves were off...
4:)... the ‘Ginger Ninja’...
5:)... ’Friday Night Live’ where they would do quite funny contests and games at times...
6:)... ’Big Brother Uplate and Uncut’ or whatever it was called?...
7:)... fully nude scenes in the showers (although I’m not too sure that I want to see a naked Marissa to be honest lol!)... and... (why are there even cameras in the showers and bathrooms?... we never see anything worthwhile anyway)...

9:)... and... dare I say it?... The Big Bro Show with Mike Goldman’...
10:)... Gretel Killeen!...

Those were the days huh?

It was a great moment in time but it’s over now 🙁. I hold on to the memories. 😊

Uh, because they were told to make a video of their annoying song and are dressed (or undressed) to make it look as though they're fresh out of bed for Layla's brekkie. Not sure why Sticky links this as something "spontaneous" that hapened, as it was nothing of the sort. Please tell me you were trolling, @Mr Stickyfingers.

...hahaha!... I meant to post this clip where they were spontaneous and made it up on the spot... that clip was the one that Big Brother more or less forced them to do at the time... it was a corny attempt to boost more interest in the show at the time... this is the clip that I should have shown Timmy lol!... cheers.

It's interesting to note the promo and wording of BB's social media posts for tonight's episode carefully avoid alluding to an eviction happening...

Perhaps tonight we end with the COVID-19 announcement as a cliffhanger?

When will Chad and Xavier finally have sex with each other?

If you remove a few lines of pixels...

idc8ssa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back