Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it'll be the Angelenos up tonight, and sadly Angela's return to Heaven.

At least on the ad it showed a new HM who looks to be more interesting than those left.

4746ca3945c07e07e77e28e498148b59aea6b27f.gifv

How long is it now until they get informed about the coronavirus?
Probably never - well at least that's what I imagine that the edit will portray anyway. I'd be surprised if they air anything relating to informing them of the pandemic or the two day production shutdown if it didn't have a substantial impact on things (ie people wanting to leave and actually following through).

Probably never - well at least that's what I imagine that the edit will portray anyway. I'd be surprised if they air anything relating to informing them of the pandemic or the two day production shutdown if it didn't have a substantial impact on things (ie people wanting to leave and actually following through).
It’s literally the focus of the entire episode this Sunday.

Quote from TV Tonight article interviewing the producer.
“We will be leaning in to that moment, when it happened. That’s what Big Brother is. The housemates started noticing all the cameras leaving the camera runs and the rigged cameras stopped following. So they knew something was up before we told them.

I remember reading they didn't actually film the housemates being told about about virus.. which is kind of stupid of them if true, as it would make for interesting television.

"Our Executive Producer went into the house and spoke to them through the diary room. It wasn't filmed, we felt it was better to do it this way and to preserve the integrity of the show. She didn't go into the house," Sonia Kruger told Sunrise on Thursday morning.

"Our Executive Producer went into the house and spoke to them through the diary room. It wasn't filmed, we felt it was better to do it this way and to preserve the integrity of the show. She didn't go into the house," Sonia Kruger told Sunrise on Thursday morning.
Is the DR in the house or not? Sonia seems confused.

I would even be happy with a challenge like in 2012 when Layla won the car. There was like a physical and a trivia section, I think that would work.

I would even be happy with a challenge like in 2012 when Layla won the car. There was like a physical and a trivia section, I think that would work.
Exactly. Anything that doesn’t strictly involve physicality every time. Elements from any of these challenges could work great if executed properly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back