Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how anyone could hate boxes. They're so useful.

Anyway, I hope they have more interesting challenges this episode. Some variety rather than just physical based ones.

Ooof the cringe with Kieran in the box with Hannah. "Would you date me on the outside" and the "make out" suggestion. Poor girl, although it appears she handled it well and didn't get annoyed. She seems like a nice person and has probably has had experience with this. Also, poor Kieran to have so little game.

my8PgYz.jpg

If it was Big Brother of old, it'd be interesting to have Chad, Daniel or others could give Kieran advice about love, life, woman, confidence and all that. A man makeover, confidence school. The sort of interesting side things they could do on the better format.

They mentioned Sarah is 4'11, that's the height of Big Ed from the latest season of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days. Great season, by the way, season 4. I am forever not going to be picturing Big Ed whenever it's obvious how tiny she is.

Game playing, well what to say about it. Matt's strat only would have done something if Angie or Marissa won the challenge and they nominated in league with the alliance. He clearly had no long term plan by putting up Angie and Marissa. That was a dumb move. He fostered an alliance and then broke it the first chance he got. Dum-dum. He could have held the benefit of Angie thinking they were aligned onto the next elimination challenge, where she could nominate accordingly if she won. So the end of the day he achieved nothing but making himself look like a dick, which in turn ruins his likability, thus reducing the chances the audience would vote for him to win. Not that I actually thought he had likability.

Ooof the cringe with Kieran in the box with Hannah. "Would you date me on the outside" and the "make out" suggestion. Poor girl, although it appears she handled it well and didn't get annoyed. She seems like a nice person and has probably has had experience with this. Also, poor Kieran to have so little game.

my8PgYz.jpg

If it was Big Brother of old, it'd be interesting to have Chad, Daniel or others could give Kieran advice about love, life, woman, confidence and all that. A man makeover, confidence school. The sort of interesting side things they could do on the better format.

They mentioned Sarah is 4'11, that's the height of Big Ed from the latest season of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days. Great season, by the way, season 4. I am forever not going to be picturing Big Ed whenever it's obvious how tiny she is.

Game playing, well what to say about it. Matt's strat only would have done something if Angie or Marissa won the challenge and they nominated in league with the alliance. He clearly had no long term plan by putting up Angie and Marissa. That was a dumb move. He fostered an alliance and then broke it the first chance he got. Dum-dum. He could have held the benefit of Angie thinking they were aligned onto the next elimination challenge, where she could nominate accordingly if she won. So the end of the day he achieved nothing but making himself look like a dick, which in turn ruins his likability, thus reducing the chances the audience would vote for him to win. Not that I actually thought he had likability.

Kieran in the box with Hannah was so cringeworthy I had to turn off my headphones for a few seconds.

Also, who hates boxes?

I'm predicting Angela gets saved from eviction again tonight and taken to Big Bro's shack.
Heh, I'm only joking, but it would be good to stir things up a little. ;)

I just don't feel like Angela's time is up just yet, but if it is, then at least I don't have to read much more bitch talk about the Queen.

Last edited:
Matt is so boring. How many generic white blokey guys does one house need? He and Dan in particular are so smug, thinking (quite rightly) they can just coast through by doing absolutely nothing. He said in the diary room last week that he considered himself a misfit who didn't fit into either group, now he's apparently King of the A team, doing his darndest to eliminate the B group. He probably thought it would make him look good in the public's eyes by acting like the underdog, until his ego kicked in when someone dared to challenge him (ie. play the game as it's meant to be played). I don't care who wins as long as it's not Matt, Dan or Kieran. Oh, and Sophie who's a sulky brat.

Matt is so boring. How many generic white blokey guys does one house need? He and Dan in particular are so smug, thinking (quite rightly) they can just coast through by doing absolutely nothing. He said in the diary room last week that he considered himself a misfit who didn't fit into either group, now he's apparently King of the A team, doing his darndest to eliminate the B group. He probably thought it would make him look good in the public's eyes by acting like the underdog, until his ego kicked in when someone dared to challenge him (ie. play the game as it's meant to be played). I don't care who wins as long as it's not Matt, Dan or Kieran. Oh, and Sophie who's a sulky brat.

Last episode Mat made a deal with Angela to get out Shane and also won the nomination challenge. Oh yeah and he won the box task with Daniel. Hardly nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back