Skip to main content

BB 2020: A Series of Post-Production Faux Pas

I think somehow not including the voting information at the end of the semi-final or whatever that was tonight is a pretty big faux pas. Sheesh.
Problem was the edit was all about Chad winning the challenge and left the audience on a massive Chad high.

They needed to do an episode on all their games in a fair way and then announce the voting.

Problem was the edit was all about Chad winning the challenge and left the audience on a massive Chad high.

They needed to do an episode on all their games in a fair way and then announce the voting.
Agreed. As I said, it was always going to be manipulated in favour of whoever got the most and best airtime in this episode.

Agreed. As I said, it was always going to be manipulated in favour of whoever got the most and best airtime in this episode.
The fireworks and Chad’s positive attitude really topped it off! He *looked* like the winner there and then. And just kept feeding us winning lines about playing from the heart etc.

I'm getting the feeling that the broadcast on the east coast was cut short. Perth got the standard 7 credit roll layout, which is where the vote banner was shown. Somebody over East was attempting a catch-up on time.

Looks like someone at 7 stuffed up. This was just shown at the end of the episode in Perth. This whole season seems like one big screw from 7. Hopefully they learn for the next season.

View attachment 55921

I'm getting the feeling that the broadcast on the east coast was cut short. Perth got the standard 7 credit roll layout, which is where the vote banner was shown. Somebody over East was attempting a catch-up on time.
Ohhhhh... This might make sense in fact. Since West Coast can’t vote live anyway..

The voting gets announced as open in tomorrow nights show. Because of time difference, west coast would miss out on “live” voting, correct?

So that’s possibly why you guys saw that.

Sonia also mentioned in the episode that we would be voting for a winner tomorrow. Other than that, I didn’t see anything in the show to advertise that voting is open.

The voting gets announced as open in tomorrow nights show. Because of time difference, west coast would miss out on “live” voting, correct?

So that’s possibly why you guys saw that.

Sonia also mentioned in the episode that we would be voting for a winner tomorrow. Other than that, I didn’t see anything in the show to advertise that voting is open.

The voting was opened as of tonight. I have already sent 10 votes to Sophie. Voting will close before the show gets aired in Perth tomorrow night so Western Australia has 3 hours less to vote than the rest of Australia.

I'd have liked to have the choice of watching live, but 7plus refuses to allow me any mechanism to watch Sydney broadcast live.

I guess there are other ways (and one is already in the bag).

(And I still think east coast broadcast was meant to show it)

Without starting a new post about the Eye on Big Brother... Does anyone know what's happened to all the BB podcasts ? They just vanished from iTunes while I was listening through some of the older ones. The YouTube playlist is also mysteriously empty. Honestly their management of their playlists is abysmal https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-d_--95NgwnPa8axpSFOfd2s8g6dSqKp , just look at the mess!

So I'm confused as to whether they mistakenly removed the podcast episodes through negligence or whether there was a very good reason they had for deleting them, or perhaps they were afraid because Daniel threatened to sue them or something like that. Anyone with inside info ? Should I create a new topic?

The whole website is a mess... I don't know why you even bother.
Their interviews with some of the housemates were interesting and I learned stuff that I hadn't heard about on these here forums. But now they're deleted because, my assumption is, they hurt Dan's feelings.

Back