Skip to main content

BB 2020: A Series of Post-Production Faux Pas

Hannah is on Ben, Rob and Robbo’s Eye on BB podcast tonight. And she has just revealed that they all got prerecorded videos from loved ones when Dan got the call with Anna. She said she was a bit jelly she didn’t get a video call, so he still did get more than others. But they didn’t show that they all had a recorded message from home.

Last edited:
Really came to like Hannah even more after watching her on the BRR podcast. This has happened with a few HMs (like Danni). She talked about how she had a really good relationship with Kieren. They called each other house husband and house wife and she put rose petals on his bed one night. So that gives the ‘would you date me’ comment in the box some more context.

Really came to like Hannah even more after watching her on the BRR podcast. This has happened with a few HMs (like Danni). She talked about how she had a really good relationship with Kieren. They called each other house husband and house wife and she put rose petals on his bed one night. So that gives the ‘would you date me’ comment in the box some more context.
BBR is actual people which is what this BB is lacking in. I have had a hard time finding newer BRR episodes, when I checked on YouTube last time it only had week 1 discussions with Reggie etc. Such a great show but hard to find the episodes:(

BBR is actual people which is what this BB is lacking in. I have had a hard time finding newer BRR episodes, when I checked on YouTube last time it only had week 1 discussions with Reggie etc. Such a great show but hard to find the episodes:(
Their Facebook page.

Episode 14 (12:55 -13:10)

Can someone check this time for me? To me, Casey's sentence sounds edited to hell, we don't see her speak it, and every third word has a different tone to it, but no ones said a thing about it!

Feels like they literally strung words together from different diary room segments to match their storyline.

Can someone check this time for me? To me, Casey's sentence sounds edited to hell, we don't see her speak it, and every third word has a different tone to it, but no ones said a thing about it!

Feels like they literally strung words together from different diary room segments to match their storyline.
What does she say?

Absolutely. This has 100% been the case for almost anything said the entire season. It is expected dialogue will be edited here and there on RTV, but the audio cuts during this season of BB have been cut to an inch of their lives and it is very clear that complete sentences have been made up to suit whatever they’d like the HMs to say. The editing makes it almost unwatchable.

On another note, I got bored and decided to see about something that's been bothering me.

Can you spot the cut lines (and the legless stool). ;)

View attachment 55650
I thought something was very fishy about that scene! The uneven lines along the bottom of the island counter and edge of the kitchen floor are sooooooooo obvious. They didn't even try to hide the fact that this scene was digitally tampered with. 🙄

So I went back to Bunker episodes and guess what else has been edited? Most of the clips that appear to be on the middle TV have just been inserted during post production, PIP style. 🙄

The reflection off the left TV is a give away in the first comparison.
bbau7-2020-bunker-middle-tv-post-production-edited-pip-1.gif

In the second, the 'PIP' vision has jagged edges and doesn't properly follow the border of the TV (particularly the bottom right corner).
bbau7-2020-bunker-middle-tv-post-production-edited-pip-2.gif

Is there ANYTHING about this series that hasn't been edited? 🤮

From everything I've heard there was 100% an in house romance between Kieran and Hannah or at least a bit of lovey dovey stuff. She confirmed they did kiss which never aired. Maybe they show it at the finale as an unaired moment?

From everything I've heard there was 100% an in house romance between Kieran and Hannah or at least a bit of lovey dovey stuff.
It was never an actual relationship. They did kiss, but it was part of a late-night group conversation. Hannah seems very fond of Kieran and speaks very highly of him but they are just great friends - again, something we didn’t really see onscreen. This puts the comments from the box challenge about (jokingly) dating each other into context a bit better.

It was never an actual relationship. They did kiss, but it was part of a late-night group conversation. Hannah seems very fond of Kieran and speaks very highly of him but they are just great friends - again, something we didn’t really see onscreen. This puts the comments from the box challenge about (jokingly) dating each other into context a bit better.
Yeah they definitely seem like good mates, nice of her to help him out with the dating advice. Casey gave him a bit of Tinder advice too apparently.

[
Maybe they show it at the finale as an unaired moment?

I have my doubts. The only material that is generally kept “in use” is the edited source material from the episodes. It’s very rare for a show just like this to shore up unseen footage, I would be so impressed if they did though but I would say 90% chance we won’t see any new material at the final.

Deleted scenes is also controved and limited to two a week. It is incredibly sad because there is so much material they could share with us and it does not have to have music and all the rhazzmatazz on it. Sadly unused footage most likely gets chucked out.

Last edited:
Sophie and Chad took out my boy Xavier. Any one of my alliance could be the next target. So basically one of thems gotta go.

The change in colour is when I believe there has been some sort of edit where the sentence doesn't seem to flow well.
I actually just downloaded this and yes it's really obvious. Even the next couple of sentences are clipped from different contexts (but are at least complete sentences).

Back