Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Catching up here. Aww...Alisha and Glen...I LOVE a love story! Please don't shatter my illusions.

Alisha has had such a redemption arc. In her first season she was one of the Mean Girls.
I like to think she watched it back and absorbed the feedback, and decided to change.
Then last season she was used, and this season she has finally found some happiness and stability.

I know every contestant tries to justify any nasty behaviour by blaming the editing, but I do believe that there is some blatant editing that creates a totally false narrative.
Cass was saying that when she said "Gross!" it was in relation to her own coughing, but they snipped it out and edited it in to make it sound like she was saying it about Niranga.

I know every contestant tries to justify any nasty behaviour by blaming the editing, but I do believe that there is some blatant editing that creates a totally false narrative.
Cass was saying that when she said "Gross!" it was in relation to her own coughing, but they snipped it out and edited it in to make it sound like she was saying it about Niranga.

Yes, it happens in every 'reality' TV show though now. It's not fair at all and it makes it SO hard to try and work out who they really all are and whether they are genuinely nice people or not. What you see (and hear) is not necessarily what you get. Sometimes I just don't see the point of 'rtv' anymore because it is so far removed from the original 'fly on the wall' concept...BUT I still watch! Haha! More fool me, I guess.

That sloth is huge, tall.....basketball Olympiad, several of those
Ciarran can’t take the heat hu

Back