Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Osher always makes me laugh at rose ceremonies. He sounds like he's officiating at a funeral service. He's so sombre and serious. Maybe someone needs to remind him that it's just a reality TV show for wannabes that will quickly move on to the next available thing and that no one will die because they didn't get a rose. I'm sure he's aware of this but maybe he should tone it down a bit?

Producer interference at its most blatant.
As if Alex would give his rose to Keira if he had any say in it.
But they need her there, so he is the scapegoat.

A bit of this probably, however
I think Alex was quite calculating making this last pic
He knows Keira will get him influencer status and media, and he knows who she is and what to expect

Cass, yeah right desperate and just laughable
Keely, was too much of a gamble at this stage, and she is so nobody and boring
Want some more screen time = Keira, I hope she gives him shit

Mat and Renee look like siblings, same small face and features

And this lie detector guy is quite good
He is real, unlike the bullshitters on MAFS

Lol
Ciarran squirms sooo much, that little reptilian bod can’t stop fidgeting when he lies, he cannot cope with any interogation
He always runs when he is challenged, weird

Not sure why he even bothers with these sorts of shows. He has no intention of entering into a serious relationship with anyone atm. But, then again, do most of them?

Reactions: kxk
Great clip @BB Daze
Who is that guy???
A Youtube influencer, been around for a while now. I used to find his style over the top and annoying, but he has improved over the years as he matures. Sure cranks out videos on a variety of topics and takes the mickey of various people & topics.Sometimes spot on.

He has himself a decent education too by his accounts so he knows what he is talking about.

Keira is so naturally funny, she should try stand up comedy
She cracked me up, when Osher said no more arrivals or roses
Oh so I can stop pretending .....and then see ya, and Alex is too short to interest me

Seriously this show has done no favors for Cierran honestly. To behave like that on public tv where his every move has been documented. So glad Angie didn’t land up going for him, that would have gotten ugly fast.

Speaking of which my partner informs me that Angie’s eventual hitch at the end of Bachelorette didnt apparently work out in the end. He was a bit plain for her tbh tho. Needed a bit more Timm in him I reckon, just not too much lol.

Back