Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Rachael reminds me of a young Gretel Killeen ๐Ÿ˜Š I used to like her (Gretel that is)
I'm recognizing a lot of them, but can't remember where they all were in their situations.
Cass is always quite a nice gal - but a bit of a serial dater form memory.
Dave was always good value.

haha - shirt sniffing was a good twist!

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Just noticed the wee tune they played while she walked away with the shirt is a tune they have in my Sims game!

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Alisha and Paddy suit each other, they have the same noses.
His nipples are frightening though!

Reactions: kxk
sorry to interrupt but what time is Gogglebox? There seems to be some mistake in my EPG.

What a trainwreck this show is.
I don't know why Richie & Alex even agreed to discuss whatever happened between them, even if we have no idea what they're actually talking about.
What a waste of Vanessa Sunshine, though she was never going to settle for anybody.
Paddy & Alesha are a well-matched gruesome twosome.
Bill has a nice smile.
Cat is just as awful as before, It was interesting watching her squirm as Richie talked about nasty bitchy people.
Rachel's pretrnd faint when Richie picked Cass was comedy gold.

Won't someone, anyone, pick Rachel? She's always left in the lurch.

Bye bye Vanessa, you were always too good for this rubbish.

I don't understand why any of the guys would go for Alysha. She must give off easy root vibes in person.

James is wasted, and should run far far away from Alex. Alex, who thinks this whole thing is the Alex Show.

Brooke will leave in tears, too many people want a piece of her. What a terrible thing to have to deal with.

Totally LOL'ing at Paddy thinking he has ANY chance with Brooke. The delusion.

Brittany and Jules are now the highlight of this thing. If they paired up, the television might combust from the combined crazy.

And I'm still not 100% convinced that Bill is actually a man.

Last edited:
Kyle & Jackie O got pulled off air for speculating on the reason for Alex & Richie's breakup.
https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2019/...ex-nation-breakup-kyle-jackie-o-dumped-on-air

I must admit one thing did cross my mind (my own speculation as to what it could be), but it's horrible and personal and no one has any right to speculate about it really. If it is something as deeply personal as that, I have no idea why they agreed to talk about it on tv. If I were Richie and Alex brought it up, even in veiled terms, I'd say "I'm not discussing that on television".
If discussing it was in their contracts, it's a new low for reality television.

Just wondering how it'd work out with a couple of bi men in there as well as bi females. It'd even things up a bit.
Thoughts?

Just wondering how it'd work out with a couple of bi men in there as well as bi females. It'd even things up a bit.
Thoughts?

The networks wouldn't go for that. It seems it's acceptable to titillate with "girl on girl" action but they seem reluctant to do the same with men, imo. The only time it happens is when it's portrayed as forbidden or taboo, like in that show where the two guys had the parents who disapproved. I'd be very surprised to see it occur as a normal relationship in a Bachelor franchise.

The networks wouldn't go for that. It seems it's acceptable to titillate with "girl on girl" action but they seem reluctant to do the same with men, imo. The only time it happens is when it's portrayed as forbidden or taboo, like in that show where the two guys had the parents who disapproved. I'd be very surprised to see it occur as a normal relationship in a Bachelor franchise.
Typical. Like they can show "lady bits" on tv, but not "male bits" - typical! (oops already said the typical bit!) But it is. I thought equality was there these days. But Nope! lady bits are acceptable, but male bits aren't!

Anyway, that aside, good to see the segment after with the disadvantaged people got their jobs. Hope it wasn't only because it was on tv. Too cynical these days.

Last edited:
Back