Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

so Nathan will give his Rose to Cass as they are friends outside the house ... a bit of an unfair advantage but oh well

I cant fathom why Alex would put that out there on national tv ... if it is such a deeply personal thing then its noone’s business but theirs. It’s not like they were unaware of the cameras.

it feels like Alex wanted to point the finger of blame at Ritchie and come out smelling like 🌹 🌹 🥀 ... but she has just put it all out there for people to make judgements on both of them.

I wonder whomwill be doing the radio interview rounds ??

Reactions: kxk
Underwhelming cast.
I never wanted to see mean girls Cat or Alisha again.
Likewise Paddy, and the crazy hyper girl reminds me of Mel from MAFS dialed up a few extra notches on the hyper-o-meter.
Obviously they have put girls who are open to bisexual relationships in to create "shock" moments, even though Osher tells us the guys and girls numbers story. Do TEN feel safer flirting with lesbians than gay or bisexual men, which still seems forbidden in Bachieland?
Why would Brooke's bombshell about Honey Badger not choosing anyone be such a "shock" to the likes of Cassie, who were gone by then anyway?

I cant fathom why Alex would put that out there on national tv ... if it is such a deeply personal thing then its noone’s business but theirs. It’s not like they were unaware of the cameras.

it feels like Alex wanted to point the finger of blame at Ritchie and come out smelling like 🌹 🌹 🥀 ... but she has just put it all out there for people to make judgements on both of them.

I wonder whomwill be doing the radio interview rounds ??
What was the conversation about? I've heard that it alluded to a terminated pregnancy?

If you read between the lines, that convo should never be broadcast on any television format, reality tv or not. It's one of the touchiest subjects you can broach. That is some serious behind closed-doors type stuff. I can't believe the producers somehow justified to themselves televising it.

The standards for reality tv are getting so low I'm not sure they can go lower. Teenagers watch this shit and normalising cheating, abortions, effective virginity stealing, throwing drinks, threatening violence etc, is not okay.

# thanks for coming to my ted talk # 👍

Last edited:
If you read between the lines, that convo should never be broadcast on any television format, reality tv or not. It's one of the touchiest subjects you can broach. That is some serious behind closed-doors type stuff. I can't believe the producers somehow justified to themselves televising it.

The standards for reality tv are getting so low I'm not sure they can go lower. Teenagers watch this shit and normalising cheating, abortions, effective virginity stealing, throwing drinks, threatening violence etc, is not okay.

# thanks for coming to my ted talk # 👍

It is disturbing when they promote the show with "the longest unedited conversation in reality tv history". It's like there are no boundaries anymore - if someone says it, they'll broadcast it. Stuff that happened off air, in real life (and yes even reality tv stars do have a life off camera) has no place on prime time television.

Just watching last nights ep now, will be interesting to see after all these comments!

Back