Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Jarrod and Keira probably broke up because they love was too strong for each other. A burning passion in which their hearts could not contain .

Good riddance megan and Jake. Nightmare relationship. Well it would be for me. Lack of definition combined with laidbackness would be my worst case scenario.

Reactions: kxk
Jarrod Woodgate reveals 'I couldn't fake it anymore'
The reality star sets the record straight about what really went on behind the lens. - by Madison Spira

They appeared to have it all after finding love on Bachelor in Paradise and subsequently flaunting their PDAs on social media, but behind closed doors, Jarrod Woodgate reveals his relationship with Keira Maguire was far from perfect.

Jarrod, 32, ended things three weeks ago after nearly nine months of dating and here, in an exclusive interview with WHO, he shares his side of the story. As he explains, it was Keira’s obsession with social media that spelled the end.

“Being in the public eye, we made it look like we had a perfect relationship and that’s what people see on Instagram. I found myself turning into something I wasn’t [and] I couldn’t fake it anymore,” the Toms Cap Vineyard manager says.

“Her Instagram following is overwhelming and it was taking over our relationship. She’s purely Instagram-focused, and that takes up a lot of time.”

Working five days a week on the family farm, Jarrod claims when he and Keira, 32, would get together, he was not a priority. “I’d spend two days a week with her and it [was] basically all Instagram-based. It’s hard because you’re competing with 177,000 other people that follow her, but I shouldn’t have to compete,” he explains.

He added: “Keira is a beautiful woman and I had the best times I’ve had in my life with her. But I didn’t see it going anywhere. For me, it wasn’t a genuine connection because everything we did went through Instagram, and I’m a farm guy who hardly touches his phone.”

Jarrod reveals he has no plans to reconcile after Keira went public with secrets of their separation without consulting him first.

“Keira was still living in my house when she posted about our split on Instagram,” he says.

“I didn’t want the attention and when it came out, I had paparazzi on my arse. My family is going through a lot that nobody knows. We didn’t need this, and she knew that.”

Read the full story in this week's issue of WHO, on sale now.

https://www.who.com.au/jarrod-woodgate-why-he-split-from-keira-maguire

Jarrod Woodgate reveals 'I couldn't fake it anymore'
The reality star sets the record straight about what really went on behind the lens. - by Madison Spira

They appeared to have it all after finding love on Bachelor in Paradise and subsequently flaunting their PDAs on social media, but behind closed doors, Jarrod Woodgate reveals his relationship with Keira Maguire was far from perfect.

Jarrod, 32, ended things three weeks ago after nearly nine months of dating and here, in an exclusive interview with WHO, he shares his side of the story. As he explains, it was Keira’s obsession with social media that spelled the end.

“Being in the public eye, we made it look like we had a perfect relationship and that’s what people see on Instagram. I found myself turning into something I wasn’t [and] I couldn’t fake it anymore,” the Toms Cap Vineyard manager says.

“Her Instagram following is overwhelming and it was taking over our relationship. She’s purely Instagram-focused, and that takes up a lot of time.”

Working five days a week on the family farm, Jarrod claims when he and Keira, 32, would get together, he was not a priority. “I’d spend two days a week with her and it [was] basically all Instagram-based. It’s hard because you’re competing with 177,000 other people that follow her, but I shouldn’t have to compete,” he explains.

He added: “Keira is a beautiful woman and I had the best times I’ve had in my life with her. But I didn’t see it going anywhere. For me, it wasn’t a genuine connection because everything we did went through Instagram, and I’m a farm guy who hardly touches his phone.”

Jarrod reveals he has no plans to reconcile after Keira went public with secrets of their separation without consulting him first.

“Keira was still living in my house when she posted about our split on Instagram,” he says.

“I didn’t want the attention and when it came out, I had paparazzi on my arse. My family is going through a lot that nobody knows. We didn’t need this, and she knew that.”

Read the full story in this week's issue of WHO, on sale now.

https://www.who.com.au/jarrod-woodgate-why-he-split-from-keira-maguire

...who woulda thunk it eh?... **chuckle chuckle**... Keira must have stolen the key off Jarrod to release herself from the manacles that she was chained to in the cellar beneath his Orchard or something?... oh well Jarrod... you'll have to find a new victim erm... girlfriend now I guess?... cheers.

Jarrod said:
Being in the public eye, we made it look like we had a perfect relationship

Safe to say I don't think anyone thought that.

Seriously though, I do feel sorry for him. They were really mismatched and you can tell he's not a social or image-motivated person.

Safe to say I don't think anyone thought that.

Seriously though, I do feel sorry for him. They were really mismatched and you can tell he's not a social or image-motivated person.
I am actually on Jarrod's side with this one. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be having a relationship with someone who was so focused on their instagram profile that it interfered with how you spent time together.

oh well Jarrod... you'll have to find a new victim erm... girlfriend now I guess?... cheers.

I actually think this guy will make a good boyfriend/husband/father for the right woman, it just was never going to be Keira. I don't think he's a bad guy and his intentions seem pure. Apart from being dragged along by Sophie only to be dumped unceremoniously in favour of a married guy he's done nothing wrong. He's been played by Sophie, and now he's been played by Keira. He needs to look for something/someone different. Less blonde maybe LOL.

I actually think this guy will make a good boyfriend/husband/father for the right woman, it just was never going to be Keira. I don't think he's a bad guy and his intentions seem pure. Apart from being dragged along by Sophie only to be dumped unceremoniously in favour of a married guy he's done nothing wrong. He's been played by Sophie, and now he's been played by Keira. He needs to look for something/someone different. Less blonde maybe LOL.

Or try to take things slower? Maybe the bachelor franchise was the wrong place for a romantic like Jarrod. Clear headed realistic people seem to do a bit better on those shows.

I do not believe Jarrod
If you have a problem with fame, why go on TV,not once, but twice

I think he is jealous Keira gets more attention....and maybe it all didn't bring the vineyard the kind of fame they wanted
And he envies her easy money

Keira is fascinating when you consider what she has been able to do, she is a Bachelor Villian, but not mean especially

...I actually like Jarrod now that he's not being whipped on National TV... he is the most sincere person that has ever been on any 'Love' type shows for sure to be honest davidftw... he would make a good partner/boyfriend or husband I agree because he is a true Romantic at heart but going onto a superficial 'Reality' show to find 'love' is not the reason as to why he did it methinks as kxk says in her post above and within this post... I think that (as with every single one of them) he went onto it just to boost his profile and to give his Orchard (that he doesn't own but works on from memory) some high profile media coverage too... he may be looking for 'love' but there would be plenty of girls around his area in the countryside to pick from I imagine... I actually feel sorry for him by the way he showed the whole country his open soul and came off second best but he put it out there for everyone to see so... you have to take it for what it is I guess?...

I do not believe Jarrod
If you have a problem with fame, why go on TV,not once, but twice

I think he is jealous Keira gets more attention....and maybe it all didn't bring the vineyard the kind of fame they wanted
And he envies her easy money

Keira is fascinating when you consider what she has been able to do, she is a Bachelor Villian, but not mean especially

...I so agree kxk... doing it twice confirms to me too that he is doing it to raise his (and the Orchard's) profiles more so than to find 'true love... as davidftw says... he's done nothing wrong so he isn't a nasty guy at all... as I said... I quite like him now (not at the times when he was on both shows though lol!)... I hope that he really does find true love but he'll never do it on a 'Reality' show that's for sure (actually... NONE of them will I imagine)... and... I actually like Keira too... it's just a shame that she lives by social media alone... I guess that Jarrod never had a chance did he?... oh well... good luck in trying to find true love in the real world Jarrod old son... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Or try to take things slower? Maybe the bachelor franchise was the wrong place for a romantic like Jarrod. Clear headed realistic people seem to do a bit better on those shows.

...yes he is a die hard Romantic for sure reepbot my friend... that's why he'd have a way better chance of trying to find true love in the real world rather than a TV 'Reality' world... women can pick up sincere vibes one on one moreso than on any form of social media that's for sure... well that's my opinion anyway lol!... cheers.

More like Jarrod was the victim in her quest to stay relevant.

...it's likely that they are both victims in different ways most likely... lol!... Jarrod being used to further Keira's media career... Keira being used to bring more publicity to Jarrod's Orchard business so it sort of even's out both ways in one manner or another I guess?... either way... they are both really nice people but just not destined to be with each other sadly that's all... oh well... there are plenty of more Fish in the Ocean eh?... cheers.

Back