Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

'I was the worst version of myself when I was with [Sam], so it'll be good to just find myself again during this trip.'

makes me wonder if the editors on bachelor in paradise were really good at what they did, or sam is actually some kind of sociopath who pretended to be this totally different person in front of the cameras.

I loved them together, but I’m glad they got out of it without too much damage. There are so many people who mechanically go through relationships/marriages because it is what that is what society tells them to do within specific timeframes. They are good people and I hope they find their match

Not a surprise to me, I never felt any great connection between Sam and Tara, a little tacky they're now having their break-up over social media.
Jarrod and Kiera out of that show looked far more genuine to me.

Not a surprise to me, I never felt any great connection between Sam and Tara, a little tacky they're now having their break-up over social media.
Jarrod and Kiera out of that show looked far more genuine to me.

I thought that too. Jarrod and Keira have their flaws, but because they are so open about them I think it made their connection stronger.

I dunno, I'm inclined to believe Sam's side of the story. Given that her gig is now as an Instagram shiller for whoever will pay her, she probably has more to lose by the reveal that she's drinks so heavily she reaches the point of what is effectively domestic violence.

I dunno, I'm inclined to believe Sam's side of the story. Given that her gig is now as an Instagram shiller for whoever will pay her, she probably has more to lose by the reveal that she's drinks so heavily she reaches the point of what is effectively domestic violence.

I believe Sam too.

...I'm guessing that Tara's mum Debbie Newsome would be thinking that Tara and Sam are not a 'Perfect Match' afterall now?... 😊... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back