Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...oh dear... please take Michael on Lisa... you would both be so well together girl... aw nuts!... she's just given him the brush off!... what the hell?... walk Michael... walk... cheers.

...to be quite honest crimmy... this wouldn't surprise me if this actually came true... it would be a great opportunity for them to steal everyone's thunder at the ending wouldn't it?... and... I think that reepbot has been right all the way along through this... they are destined to end up together... reepbot has finally convinced me!... cheers.
i think its a staged date kind of thing if it DOES happen ... but not for real

I do think they are good together so hope it has worked itself into a relationship outside of the bip bubble

...I do see Michael's point in walking... how
BiP_Bio_Luke_small.jpg
can't see the same point I have no idea whatsoever... Luke's a sad sack of shit... I bloody hope that this twonk goes tonight... cheers.

my dream for keira and jarrod is for them to make it to the end and say to each other: "hey i really enjoyed spending time with you on this show and i'd really like to get to know you more in the outside world."

and then they take things slowly, and over a few years get engaged and married.

Funny thing is that Jared had a Michael type of girl in the US Paradise. Just a bit more extreme.

He was with someone else and wanted to leave the show after it. The girl he was with ended up leaving and he decided to stay.

i think its a staged date kind of thing if it DOES happen ... but not for real

I do think they are good together so hope it has worked itself into a relationship outside of the bip bubble

...yes it most likely is as you say crimmy but I really do hope that they end up together just to take them off the 'Reality TV' circuit if nothing else... cheers.

my dream for keira and jarrod is for them to make it to the end and say to each other: "hey i really enjoyed spending time with you on this show and i'd really like to get to know you more in the outside world."

and then they take things slowly, and over a few years get engaged and married.

...that would actually be the most most probable outcome between those two reepbot... you may be psychic and not know it my friend lol!... cheers.

Back