Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...so perhaps Michael does walk afterall?... bloody hell... that'd be about right... he's the ONLY guy that I actually like on the bloody show!... fuggit!... cheers.

i kind of get laurina's point, it was a lot of pressure to do the ten minute thing and considering it was near her bedtime. but she must have known what she was signing up for. plus the whole independent woman routine does get a bit boring.[DOUBLEPOST=1523356972][/DOUBLEPOST]ohhhh keirod lol. i'm loving their relationship.

So Michael goes out on a limb for someone? Could it be Lisa @Mr Stickyfingers ??

...I sure would like to think so FatPants... I'll be gutted if he actually does walk... I'm hoping that Production talks him down and encourages him to go back and for him to end up picking Lisa with the Rose but it's never going to happen because I want that lol!... cheers.

Right, so Keira breaks up with Jarrod for a SECOND time tomorrow night and gets shitty when he hangs out with Simon AGAIN

...I NEVER watch 'Hughsey' but Fiona McLauchlan is on it so I'm tolerating him (only just... trust me)... cheers.

...hahaha!... now THAT would explain so many things as to why see decided to leave for me lol!... I love Laurina's mind and her resilience in being her own self... she is her own woman and proud of it... I sure do hope that she eventually finds true love... she's a beautiful woman inside and out... well done Laurina!... your self pride is astounding... cheers.

...thanks for the great fun tonight folks!... I really do love posting with you all... it's always like a family chatfest at times lol!... see you tomorrow night hopefully... cheers.

...hahaha!... now THAT would explain so many things as to why see decided to leave for me lol!... I love Laurina's mind and her resilience in being her own self... she is her own woman and proud of it... I sure do hope that she eventually finds true love... she's a beautiful woman inside and out... well done Laurina!... your self pride is astounding... cheers.

she's wasted a spot on the show imo. i bet the producers are pissed. i know i would be.

Back