Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Most people were criticizing him for his hair and saying he could be Donald Trump's son. That's just how shallow people can be. I'm a hairdresser so applaud the fact he can make something interesting out if a bad situation! Too many shaved heads in the world! Good for all the baldies, but good for him for trying something different!

Sounds like Married At First Sight all over again!
I heard Lisa and Watsisname parted company too once they left!
Strange why we still watch these programs when we know they're rigged to keep us watching.
Right off now, will check in again sometime tomorrow

i think its the creepy Canadian and he is going to try to charm Keira (and will fail) and Simone (and she might be stupid enough to be tempted - at least temporarily ...

or he may go for Elora ...

odd are they’d bring him back because it would have cost them plenty to bring him down for the show ... and he would eat up this opportunity to stir up more shit

the only other person who might fit the bill of having something to finish is Mack - to come back to try for something with Leah ...

i think its the creepy Canadian and he is going to try to charm Keira (and will fail) and Simone (and she might be stupid enough to be tempted - at least temporarily ...

or he may go for Elora ...

odd are they’d bring him back because it would have cost them plenty to bring him down for the show ... and he would eat up this opportunity to stir up more shit

the only other person who might fit the bill of having something to finish is Mack - to come back to try for something with Leah ...
Totally agree. Sleazebag Daniel is probably coming back. I think he would cause the most drama.

I doubt it is Daniel. By the time from his elimination, he would be back in the USA already. Jake would also not be so upset by his return as it wouldn’t cause him problems directly.

It won’t be Mack either. Jake would more than likely be pleased with that.

I think they bring people back when people quit. I am expecting another walkout (probably Leah by the promos) and a return to fill the void.

Back