Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

I learnt something fascinating yesterday about humans in water, could apply here slightly.

The mammalian reflex ........when we put our faces in water,our heart rate drops by about half, and we can hold our breath longer than on land/usual.

So, check for anyone using that info, I bet Ross knows all about it, such a shame he is gone, he could just hold his breath and beat everyone.
I love being underwater, far more than trying to swim on the surface, maybe it is that calming effect I crave?

There are tribes that have no country and live on boats in the sea, they have amazing abilities in the water

Simply picking the person I figure may have the longest nose. What a criteria to assess.

But he has no immunity necklace
There are several with long noses, don't think it is that, more the neck
And we know some are crap at this already:)

Done did mine.
It's always hard to choose between who I want to win and what seems likely.
I want Harry to win but I don't see a clear path for him as he's not an immunity beast and no one trusts him. Plus, while in a US series he might have won at final jury because they respect gameplay, in a series loaded with Champions they might be more likely to reward a more physical player, and regard his tactics as sneaky.

Well if Ross was still in it he would win this challenge for sure. It would be just another day in the office for him.
I am stuggling to decide who could win this thing.

Sent mine, but I may change my mind....not likely tho, can't be bothered now

When I start guessing I try being .....
OK what is logical,
then all the variables come into my head,
and hunches, and tips....betting odds mainly
My Sis's thoughts, and by then my head is spinning.....
and I have a lash out at who I want gone, with a bit of logic left
Over riding concern is always, David and Luke please stay a long time......not likely

ok, tipping is open again:

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:

Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:

Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:

Get your tips to me by 6pm AEST Sunday, cheers.

Oh, and I am nominating @Consuela to tip for @Mr Stickyfingers this week. Feel free to tip for me as well lol.

Double the pressure again! Do I believe the ads and go David vs HorseGoliath or not?!

Here's tonight's tips. There is a lot of Shaun: either winning immunity or (mostly) being voted out. But who knows, perhaps the water challenge is the RC for the car? Pia is the new hot tip to win, it would seem.

Untitled-1.jpg

I prefer not to over-analyse the ads/tipping odds etc, as I enjoy it more with the element of complete surprise.
Even if it means I'm wrong, the payoff is when something unexpected happens.

I didn't see any clips of standing on poles or the necklace in the challenge, but logically they wouldn't make you do anything as brutal as the "last gasp" for anything other than immunity.

I think the immunity is between David and Shaun, going by what you can see in the promos ie no one else around them when the water was high. Time will tell if I picked the right one.

Reactions: kxk
I didn't see any clips of standing on poles or the necklace in the challenge, but logically they wouldn't make you do anything as brutal as the "last gasp" for anything other than immunity.
Well my thinking was we have only had one non-elimination ep so far, and a car is a pretty big "reward".

Reactions: kxk
Back