Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Woohoo! I thought my luck was over after last night! I feel bad for Ross though. I've been tipping similarly to @davidftw the last few weeks so maybe I'm onto something...……...

(I watch the alliance videos on the tenplay website. I think it is just luck)

Holy crap.......I expected to sink LOW, cant' believe I am clinging in there!
Last time I ever listen to my sister,
however she does have the advantage of being home all day tuned to 10 for any tips:)
Going to sign her up for tipping next season

That was a good sneaky edit by 10

It will be riveting tonight, great even numbers,with big players a plenty, and a few utter sneaks
Who will be with who????

I just hope Baden teams up with Luke/David, if I can't have my wish for Ross to win, I love Ross/Baden/David/Luke

Maybe Janine will give Luke a Boost franchise?

this may sound weird, but Baden and John seem to come across to me as very similar people, especially the way they play survivor.

It's kind of ironic that people tipped Ross as a medevac because of something about his personality/character, when in fact it was a freak accident that got him injured.

Here are Sunday/Monday results and tonight's tips.

I won't sort it into order until after tonight's show, suffice to say that @Consuela and @davidftw jumped to the top, thanks to Ross's misfortune, and @delcan also got a boost.

Untitled-1.jpg

In the (unlikely) event there is another medevac/quit, I'll duplicate that column and someone could still pick up 50 points.

ok, tipping is open again:

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:

Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:

Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:

Get your tips to me by 6pm AEST Sunday, cheers.

Oh, and I am nominating @Consuela to tip for @Mr Stickyfingers this week. Feel free to tip for me as well lol.

I’m ranking 15th...
5-AF03-AC4-C8-BA-408-F-8657-D767-AC61-F156.gif

I’m not doing so well this year. Oh well. Just sent Timmy my next set of doomed tips.

Well done to those on the top!

Trying to decide.....what would help in this drowning challenge?
Long neck, big long nose, body fat to keep you warm......footy/sports types also do those ice bath tortures regularly
Also desperation........thinking of picking Baden, I would like him to win a few challenges,but he is so thin he may die but isn't a target, so does not have the desperation.
None of of the desperadoes, males, look likely, maybe it is Janine, skinny but desperate

# TEAM DAVID

I’m not doing so well this year. Oh well. Just sent Timmy my next set of doomed tips.

As a bottom dweller all the other years I can confirm it's pretty much pure luck.

Anyway, about to done do it.

#teamdavid #davidftw! Oh the irony that my old school Big Brother based username now applies this season too LOL

But truthfully, I actually want Luke to win. So he won't.

Back