Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

I got a bit lost this arvo........I looked up David Genat, images...............phoar

And oh boy,WOW...............Megan would be jelly as, he is far more famous and accomplished in the modelling world
He is a genuine male SUPERMODEL...................working with the best photographers, and he is a photographer himself
Big campaigns in USA and Europe, I know I have seen that gorgeous face advertising lux stuff like watches etc

A very nice distraction:)

I hope he gets Luke some work, Luke can scrub up ok, regular bloke kind of stuff = tradie undies for starters, drop that other dipshit

That would also shock all of us except for Lucas so it fits the promo. :D

Sadly I don't think it will happen tonight. He wants to be there too badly to risk not playing an idol.

Attractiveness is a funny thing, Even ignoring his personality which is a deal breaker, imo there are 4 better looking guys still there, and 2 are just "ordinary" people.

Sadly I don't think it will happen tonight. He wants to be there too badly to risk not playing an idol.

Attractiveness is a funny thing, Even ignoring his personality which is a deal breaker, imo there are 4 better looking guys still there, and 2 are just "ordinary" people.
Yeah David worked too hard to get the idol not to use it. He won't make it to the end though as soon as he's without immunity he's gone.

Who are the 4 better looking than him?

Reactions: kxk
Sorry Timmy, I was cleaning the Shop all day and it totally left my mind to put my tips in - if no one is voted out yet - I would have gone for Daisy being Voted out - just for fun

Sorry Timmy, I was cleaning the Shop all day and it totally left my mind to put my tips in - if no one is voted out yet - I would have gone for Daisy being Voted out - just for fun
No worries, send me tips for tomorrow & Tuesday

Ok so following that episode, eight people need to get back to me to revise their tips for either tomorrow or Tuesday!

That really was a shock exit, after all.

Reactions: kxk
Well tomorrow looks like a legit medivac with the latest promos. Drone shots of 4WD rushing through the bush to the nearest hospital.
If it's Abbey, Janine or Ross, it'll be worth 50 points. If it's Harry, @brandonthud75 will get points despite not having played for weeks.

OK here are last night's results along with tonight's tips. The points will vary a smidge for the rest of the season in order to break up the scores a bit.

Won't be an individual immunity tonight but I have left it in regardless for now.

Untitled-1.jpg

So, most players picked up 10 points tonight for tipping Champions to win IC.

And congrats (for want of a better word) to @Consuela @delcan and @davidftw for tipping Ross to be medevacced, earning them 50 points each.

Medevac tips will remain open for any future event, in the unlikely event that happens.

Back