Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

I have a bad feeling about my tips this week, like they’re gonna be just as far off as they have been every other week.

So after agonising over it I've settled on my tips and submitted.

As for the order of episodes next week I suspect merge is on Tuesday as the Survivor Auction (which TV guide suggests is Tue) happened on merge last year. Plus the promo at the end of the last episode showed three challenges: Blindfolds, Puzzle/Obstacle, Call the Medic!. With Harry and Daisy still wearing their Contender buffs during the medical scare means Monday has to still be teams.

So after agonising over it I've settled on my tips and submitted.

As for the order of episodes next week I suspect merge is on Tuesday as the Survivor Auction (which TV guide suggests is Tue) happened on merge last year. Plus the promo at the end of the last episode showed three challenges: Blindfolds, Puzzle/Obstacle, Call the Medic!. With Harry and Daisy still wearing their Contender buffs during the medical scare means Monday has to still be teams.

Makes sense, 14th place voted out tonight, 13th place voted out tomorrow which leaves 12 for merge on Tuesday.

The overall winner picks are going to be all over the place.
I picked NOVA at one stage 😂

I was tossing up between obvious Andy, no shock/just a shock to him, Daisey still no shock her name has been up plenty & she is a moron attaching herself to any strong guy.
So I went for what would I do and what would shock me if it worked - Shaun

I was tossing up between Andy and Daisy, so safe to say if Daisy goes I am going to be pissed!

Reactions: kxk
Back