Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Perfect blindside setting up for Dave/Luke ....to get either Andy or Shaun & then merge

The promo says "shock elimiation" so the question is, if Andy goes because he throws the challenge would it really be a shock?
Perhaps not, but if David thinks he has mustered the numbers and doesn't play his idol, and ends up going, would that be a shock?

Perhaps not, but if David thinks he has mustered the numbers and doesn't play his idol, and ends up going, would that be a shock?
Hmm...well that would be a shock to David, not so much for the tribe who voted for him and possibly a shock to the viewers because we would expect him to play his idol.

Hmm...well that would be a shock to David, not so much for the tribe who voted for him and possibly a shock to the viewers because we would expect him to play his idol.

That's the crux of it... the "shock elimination" is a shock to whom???

OK I'm unclear when the merge happens. Last year, episode 13 was the last episode with two tribes (that equates to Monday this year). However the programme guide for Monday says "Things get a bit panicked around the camps with all survivors feeling their necks on the line, but an unexpected setback at the challenge will turn the whole game on its head." which hints that maybe the merge catches them off guard?

So, two tips required for Monday's immunity just in case.

Overall winner:
Sun tribe wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:
Mon tribe wins immunity:
Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:
Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:
The medic was called in so that could be it too.

OK don't forget two tips required for Monday's immunity:

Overall winner:
Sun tribe wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:
Mon tribe wins immunity:
Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:
Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:

Get your tips to me by 6pm AEST, cheers.

Tipping - is hard
WTF is with stupid Andy????He could have voted David out with his tribe majority and kept his big mouth shut

So why now?
Is his enormous ego hurt that Dave/Luke only half listened to him?
Did he have an alliance with Hannah?
Will he be the shock dump, or Daisey/Shaun???

Andy is my sweep, idiot.

I am trying to decide between 3 possibles

And then there is the chance that both tribes are trying to throw it....my head is spinning, I get logical and then I get wound around in too many possibilities....
And then I go with something off a preview being too obvious or picking so my faves are safe

I am trying to decide between 3 possibles

And then there is the chance that both tribes are trying to throw it....my head is spinning, I get logical and then I get wound around in too many possibilities....
And then I go with something off a preview being too obvious or picking so my faves are safe

I think everyone’s flipping their choices between the same people. This add has done a decent job of making us all second guess what we should tip.

I think everyone’s flipping their choices between the same people. This add has done a decent job of making us all second guess what we should tip.
Still awaiting some tips, but the people who have, have tipped five different survivors to go tonight.

Reactions: kxk
Back