Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

I'll take my trusty #14 please.

Haha, welcome back. I am glad because it would indeed be a pointless, hollow victory for anyone to win in your absence.

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
14. Consuela
15. Dennis Haikalis

Everything else up to 24 is up for grabs. Why is everyone shy of the big numbers?

Of course you do. Your taste is 💯. I'm OBSESSED. Such a feel good show. So glad it's momentum is growing, but devastated it's just as it's ending.

I keep rewatching Dan Levy's MTV Awards speech. After the last season of Game of Thrones and rewatching Community and Arrested Development, I'm in a space where I'd rather shows finish before their time, rather than after

Why is everyone shy of the big numbers?

Because at heart we're all that dirty old man looking for a young thing to keep us fresh?

I keep rewatching Dan Levy's MTV Awards speech. After the last season of Game of Thrones and rewatching Community and Arrested Development, I'm in a space where I'd rather shows finish before their time, rather than after

OMG. Do not get me started on GOT. Not since beach sex have I been so disappointed and angry.

WHAT???No say it isn't so........I live for Moira Rose & son.......
I especially love Moira's formal PJs

Damn, just saw that tweet,triple damn......make a movie Levy men you are magnificent

PM & reserve a number for @Mr Stickyfingers .........and if he wants he can have a copy of my tips(or anyone else, since I am not great at this) since he has been unwell and and may not be up for tipping, but he needs his own character to barrack for:)

Last edited:
PM & reserve a number for @Mr Stickyfingers .........and if he wants he can have a copy of my tips(or anyone else, since I am not great at this) since he has been unwell and and may not be up for tipping, but he needs his own character to barrack for:)

Oh, I was waiting to see if we heard from him. Had been thinking Hans could tip on his behalf if he couldn't play - although that would be randomly drawn.., but leave it with me. I'll come up with a system that is part-science, part-random :)

in the meantime, I've just used a random number generator for his sweep and he drew #20.

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
14. Consuela
15. Dennis Haikalis
20. Mr Stickyfingers

Everything else up to 24 is up for grabs.

19 please and thankyou in advance for doing this.

No worries, you're in.

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
14. Consuela
15. Dennis Haikalis
19. Fiona
20. Mr Stickyfingers

Not quite the giddy heights of Hans doing it lol
Hans will do the sweep draw. timmypuppet is hiding in the wardrobe somewhere but I am about to go away for a week and will probably have to do the draw whilst staying the guest house. So Hans will be on his own again.

Have a lovely trip @timmydownawell ,
a few ideas to keep @Mr Stickyfingers in the sweep without a lot of effort -he could bet on any sweep member he likes each week, after we post our bets..........or just be a team with another poster
He has a nephew member here somewhere, maybe he could help/or join in?
Hello out there Sticky's nephew:)

Welcome back, you're in.

5. timmydownawell
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
15. Dennis Haikalis

everything else up to 24 is up for grabs.
Thanks. I’m just back from a month’s holiday travelling from one end of the world to the other. Work has been crazy since getting back. Hoping to find time to get in here regularly and watch Survivor.

Have a lovely trip @timmydownawell ,
a few ideas to keep @Mr Stickyfingers in the sweep without a lot of effort -he could bet on any sweep member he likes each week, after we post our bets..........or just be a team with another poster
He has a nephew member here somewhere, maybe he could help/or join in?
Hello out there Sticky's nephew:)

That’s his grandson Logan lee. Can’t seem to @him for some reason.

Reactions: kxk
That’s his grandson Logan lee. Can’t seem to @him for some reason.
I had that trouble trying to tag Consuela in my first post in this thread as well, so maybe he has been offline too long. (Consuela has since posted and it came good in his case).

Reactions: kxk
Lucky number 7 for me please
Ok, welcome, you're in.

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
7. brandonthud75
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
14. Consuela
15. Dennis Haikalis
19. Fiona
20. Mr Stickyfingers

May I have 17 please, timmy?
Ok I am in and will select 18 please thanks for doing this :)

Hi guys and welcome back, you're in.

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
7. brandonthud75
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
14. Consuela
15. Dennis Haikalis
17. tess