Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Hi guys

I seriously don't think there are 24 people left here to warrant a tipping comp this year... but feel free to prove me wrong by picking a number between 1-24.

I'm taking 5. And Hans will take a random spot later.

5. timmydownawell

I am not sure how comprehensive this comp will be if it goes ahead: I might strip it back a bit more. Can someone please steal Consuela's crown? Is he still even here?

@kxk @FatPants @sav0001 @qtkt @originalflavours @Lucas @GrantGotGold @davidftw @delcan @tess @Sparrow11 @Mr Stickyfingers @Meglos @joyjoyjoy @Fiona @Tempest @Affable @beardymac @Beachsands @Lindsay1973 @Dennis Haikalis @Veronica2005 @Consuela

Thanks Timmy (and Hans).
I'll take 8 please, More than happy to pick another number later if there aren't enough entrants.

I'll take 8 please, More than happy to pick another number later if there aren't enough entrants.

ok 8 it is for you.

I'll see what the response is before deciding whether to proceed with the game.

5 & 8 taken, everything else up to 24 is up for grabs.

Hi all, I've seen several of these comps posted here but I have no idea how they work. Can someone please explain? Rats 5 is my lucky number, can I take 15 instead please?

Reactions: kxk
Hi all, I've seen several of these comps posted here but I have no idea how they work. Can someone please explain? Rats 5 is my lucky number, can I take 15 instead please?
You said you wanted to play last year but you didn't play, taking a spot that someone else might have wanted. I PM'd you a numer of times asking for your tips too but got no response.

You have to play every week, picking who you think will win immunity, who will be voted out, and various other things I think of along the way.

If you think you can commit this time, I will include you, but until then #15 is open.

You said you wanted to play last year but you didn't play, taking a spot that someone else might have wanted. I PM'd you a numer of times asking for your tips too but got no response.

You have to play every week, picking who you think will win immunity, who will be voted out, and various other things I think of along the way.

If you think you can commit this time, I will include you, but until then #15 is open.

Sorry my bad, due to year 12 study last year I was very inactive on these forums and didn't really check my notifications much, especially when Survivor was on due it being exam period for VCE studies. Will definitely play this time!

Oh, I thought I'd change the Quit/Medevac tip this time so you won't get a random sweep for that one this time, you'll be able to tip that one for yourself. And I will expand it to include players who are voted out after being shown asking their tribe to vote them out, or get voted out because they got injured.

10 has avoided anyone quitting or being medevaced by doing this (which messes things up for them in terms of Tribal Councils). Anyway we'll come back to that later, just wanted to make a note.

Yeah for @timmydownawell for doing this every season, ups enjoyment 100% = thank you

I will take my usual number 2 please, someone always beats me to 8 the Chinese lucky number

I have sunk like a rock mostly, but did far better last season!

Yeah for @timmydownawell for doing this every season, ups enjoyment 100% = thank you

I will take my usual number 2 please, someone always beats me to 8 the Chinese lucky number

I have sunk like a rock mostly, but did far better last season!

Cheers for that, and done.

Yeah, thanks to your sweep last year you were within spitting distance of Consuela. So close! :)

2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
15. Dennis Haikalis

everything else up to 24 is up for grabs.

I fucking love you Timmy <3

Can I have number 1 please <3

haha, thanks. If you put it like that, sure, why not :D

1. BigBrotherCritic
2. kxk
5. timmydownawell
8. Meglos
9. qtkt
12. sav0001
13. delcan
15. Dennis Haikalis

everything else up to 24 is up for grabs.

Can someone please steal Consuela's crown? Is he still even here?

giphy.gif

I was vaguely aware it was nearly Survivor time but thanks for the reminder message Timmy! There's no way I'm letting my crown go without a fight. It's going to take a full blown revolution to depose this đź‘‘MONARCHđź‘‘.

I'll take my trusty #14 please.

Back