Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Congratulations to @Consuela for winning the comp! And well done to @kxk for taking second place, sneaking in over long time contender for the win @FatPants. Well done to you three and @sav0001 who played a massive game!

@Affable took out the wooden spoon.

Hope y'all enjoyed the game. Maybe we will play again next year. The ratings have been much improved over last year and Ten has renewed it for another season on that basis.

Thanks also to @Consuela for providing the discombobulator but I still wonder if you rigged it. Hmmm. :D

tips.jpg

Congratulations to @Consuela for winning the comp! And well done to @kxk for taking second place, sneaking in over long time contender for the win @FatPants.

Hope y'all enjoyed the game. Maybe we will play again next year. The ratings have been much improved over last year and Ten has renewed it for another season on that basis.

Thanks also to @Consuela for providing the discombobulator but I still wonder if you rigged it. Hmmm. :D

View attachment 54265

Thank you Timmy. Since I won the wooden spoon, it is the first time (and last time) that I will be apart of a Survivor tipping competition.

Congratulations to @Consuela for winning the comp! And well done to @kxk for taking second place, sneaking in over long time contender for the win @FatPants. Well done to you three and @sav0001 who played a massive game!

View attachment 54265
Thanks for all you effort in running the tipping game @timmydownawell . It was fun and gives the show an extra excitement and dimension.

Congrats again to @Consuela and @kxk for scoring the top spots.

I am excited that 10 has renewed the show for another year.

Big congrats to @Consuela for winning overall, and @kxk for winning the sweep. Your tipping skills made most of us look like amateurs. Perhaps next time we'll challenge you to a dish washing competition. 😀

I thought my sweep Sharn was in with a chance, until that final tribal council, where against all expectations she really floundered. Dammit. 💪 <----me shaking my fist LOL

View attachment 54265

OMG!!!! I WON!!!! AGAIN!!

NextAbleGoa-size_restricted.gif

😭🤧😚🤩

Speech!!​

Firstly I want to thank God for blessing me with such amazing precognitive powers. I'm only sorry that He seems to have taken all of @Affable's to give to me! Ha!

To my nemesis @FatPants I wouldn't want any other, you kept me on my toes and enjoyed quite a run on top. So well done!

To @kxk congrats on sneaking into second place! You were totally on my radar towards the end as your tips were pretty on point and I knew you'd have a load of points coming in with a Shane win.

@sav0001 you deserve an honourable mention too. Had you gotten your tips in the first week I think you definitely would have been on the podium!

To @Mr Stickyfingers commiserations! Your love for Shane cost you the wooden spoon.

Last, but by no means least, to @timmydownawell THANK YOU!!!! This comp really adds to my enjoyment of the series and you've got running it down pat. It's a well oiled machine! You may not think you do much but I know it can't be easy chasing everyone (Me!) up every week. So again a big old thanks from me and I'm sure every one else! I'll be here to defend my crown again next year fo sho!

OMG!!!! I WON!!!! AGAIN!!

NextAbleGoa-size_restricted.gif

😭🤧😚🤩

Speech!!​

Firstly I want to thank God for blessing me with such amazing precognitive powers. I'm only sorry that He seems to have taken all of @Affable's to give to me! Ha!

To my nemesis @FatPants I wouldn't want any other, you kept me on my toes and enjoyed quite a run on top. So well done!

To @kxk congrats on sneaking into second place! You were totally on my radar towards the end as your tips were pretty on point and I knew you'd have a load of points coming in with a Shane win.

@sav0001 you deserve an honourable mention too. Had you gotten your tips in the first week I think you definitely would have been on the podium!

To @Mr Stickyfingers commiserations! Your love for Shane cost you the wooden spoon.

Last, but by no means least, to @timmydownawell THANK YOU!!!! This comp really adds to my enjoyment of the series and you've got running it down pat. It's a well oiled machine! You may not think you do much but I know it can't be easy chasing everyone (Me!) up every week. So again a big old thanks from me and I'm sure every one else! I'll be here to defend my crown again next year fo sho!

1537ij9.gif

Thank you Timmy. Since I won the wooden spoon, it is the first time (and last time) that I will be apart of a Survivor tipping competition.

Don't give up @Affable I was LAST 2017 series, and very surprised to be more successful this series

Well said, congrats to you.......do you ever bet money?
You should you have such a talent for this

I found going with the obvious to be my most successful tips, and that surprised me

Back