Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

haha, I just ran that scenario through the discombobulator. If Sharn won and Brian got medevaced and your other tips were correct you'd make a very respectable third place

...haha!... and... if sweet my Shane wins (as I hope that she does) then I will not get the wooden spoon as mentioned before in a PM conversation between us before Timmy right?... if that does happen where does your discombobulator put me in a place number wise do you think?... hopefully in the lower half perhaps?... I want a low bar because I intend to win it next year if we do it all again lol!... okay okay... you can all stop taking the piss out of me now for that last statement... erm... you can stop laughing if you wish... oh okay... fair enough... keep laughing if you have to... but I will win it next year... there!... I've thrown down a challenge!... I'm going to go from Zero to Hero... you just watch!... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... and... if sweet my Shane wins (as I hope that she does) then I will not get the wooden spoon as mentioned before in a PM conversation between us before Timmy right?... if that does happen where does your discombobulator put me in a place number wise do you think?... hopefully in the lower half perhaps?... I want a low bar because I intend to win it next year if we do it all again lol!... okay okay... you can all stop taking the piss out of me now for that last statement... erm... you can stop laughing if you wish... oh okay... fair enough... keep laughing if you have to... but I will win it next year... there!... I've thrown down a challenge!... I'm going to go from Zero to Hero... you just watch!... lol!... cheers.
I can't remember where you fell in that scenario but yes it was just below the middle, I think. Better luck next year!

OK so here are the final tips and the current scores.

More than half are betting on a Sharn immunity and Brian being voted out.

@FatPants can only win the game if Brian wins, whereas @Consuela will win if either Sharn or Shane wins.

In the unlikely event Brian gets medevaced and everything else falls into place, @davidftw would take out third place, while the best @kxk can possibly do is second, sorry to say. @Mr Stickyfingers will get the wooden spoon if Sharn or Brian wins.

See y'all tonight!

tips.jpg

OK so here are the final tips and the current scores.

More than half are betting on a Sharn immunity and Brian being voted out.

@FatPants can only win the game if Brian wins, whereas @Consuela will win if either Sharn or Shane wins.

In the unlikely event Brian gets medevaced and everything else falls into place, @davidftw would take out third place, while the best @kxk can possibly do is second, sorry to say. @Mr Stickyfingers will get the wooden spoon if Sharn or Brian wins.

See y'all tonight!

View attachment 54254
It's safe to say I'm not winning then! :D Even if I had picked Brian for immunity last night like I was originally planning, it still wouldn't have worked for me.

Back