Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 7 Discussion

…will the dickhead go home with two idols in his pocket?…

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No fucking idea

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
…wouldn’t it kick Joey in the face if HE goes home tonight?… it would kill that massive ego of his… listening to them all laughing at his departure lol!… cheers.

…why is it that as soon as George’s name is mentioned that the cameraman cuts to a shot of a Snake?… producers subliminal message possibly?… I mentioned this the other night… cheers.

Wai really is between a rock and a hard place. I want her to vote Joey but I’m just not sure what her best gameplay move would be.

I'm good thanks Mr S.
Just got diverted for a second. But I'm back Again.
How are you and your lively wife coping in this wierd world. Hope you haven't encountered that *windy* woman at the supermarket again 😂
…we haven’t encountered ‘windy woman’ again but I don’t forget… I am still on a mission… it’s not impossible lol!… cheers.

…okay… now another session of ‘Planet of the Apes’ music from the 70’s… cheers.

…we haven’t encountered ‘windy woman’ again but I don’t forget… I am still on a mission… it’s not impossible lol!… cheers.
A bucket full of guinness and an Indian should do the job before your next shopping trip.
Did you ever see that in the news about the Irishman who killed his wife by mistake after subjecting her to a Dutch Oven after a night out on guinness and an Indian?
Google it 😂

Back