Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 7 Discussion

…will the dickhead go home with two idols in his pocket?…

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No fucking idea

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… I can’t remember his name but there’s a wanker on there saying… “I’ve got 2 idols in my back pocket blah blah blah”… will they blindside him and send him home with the both of them?… I sure hope so lol!… cheers.

Have enjoyed watching Dave Genat chat about survivor on his insta stories. Sometimes I feel a certain way when watching the show then he makes me change my mind. Shows me that I would be a rubbish player and just confirms he is the master.
He convinced me that Wai made the best move possible for her game last week. I felt like she betrayed her alliance but Dave makes the point that she now actually has a chance to make merge when she probably wouldn’t as a lesser member of a minority alliance.

Have enjoyed watching Dave Genat chat about survivor on his insta stories. Sometimes I feel a certain way when watching the show then he makes me change my mind. Shows me that I would be a rubbish player and just confirms he is the master.
He convinced me that Wai made the best move possible for her game last week. I felt like she betrayed her alliance but Dave makes the point that she now actually has a chance to make merge when she probably wouldn’t as a lesser member of a minority alliance.
Not if they lose an immunity challenge and immediately vote her out.

I felt like she betrayed her alliance but Dave makes the point that she now actually has a chance to make merge when she probably wouldn’t as a lesser member of a minority alliance.
I can't get past her being at the bottom of an alliance of seven. She's blown loyalty with people who've tried and would try their best to save her for a group who will give her the flick any old time.

Not if they lose an immunity challenge and immediately vote her out.

I can't get past her being at the bottom of an alliance of seven. She's blown loyalty with people who've tried and would try their best to save her for a group who will give her the flick any old time.

His explanation made sense to me. Basically with an idol in play, Wai was probably the one the majority would have put numbers on.

And the problem is that she was on the bottom of an alliance of 4. Pre-merge better to be at the bottom of a majority alliance. Greater chance to get to merge and greater chance to then have a good alliance to go into merge with.

…I can’t wait until they see her on the other team… only George will be happy for her methinks!… cheers.

Back