Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 7 Discussion

…will the dickhead go home with two idols in his pocket?…

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No fucking idea

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
LOVED THAT. I was flipping between Olympics and Survivor but absolutely over the moon at that blindside. Wai wasn’t sure about re-aligning with George but from the promo for tomorrow’s episode doesn’t look like she has to really worry about that for long haha

A bucket full of guinness and an Indian should do the job before your next shopping trip.
Did you ever see that in the news about the Irishman who killed his wife by mistake after subjecting her to a Dutch Oven after a night out on guinness and an Indian?
Google it 😂
…haha!… can’t wait to Google it lol!… let’s call it ‘homework’ for my mission eh?… cheers.

Golden Rule of Survivor...

Never, NEVER ever, say "I'm in control, I'm running the show, I'm the leader..."

It's akin to firing up a Ouija board & prodding the Survivor demon himself...

giphy.gif

…I absolutely loved this show tonight… what a great blindside!… thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone… I now have some Googling to do… nite all… sleep well… cheers.

The story is fake.

Also photo is of an aussie barrister

…thanks Kaz… don’t worry February… it was still a good read lol!… thanks for putting us straight Kaz… nite all… cheers.

I don't care whether someone is Brains or Brawn, it won't matter in a few episodes anyway.

Incidentally, there was discussion elsewhere about whether George was autistic or on the spectrum, and it was removed after a friend or relative conveyed that George was upset about it.

Also, whatever the hype in the ads, this episode didn't really live up to it.
Yes, it's good that Joey is gone, he was far too cocky, and I guess it could be seen as a victory for the underdog...
but it was lacking the "you won't believe the final few seconds" shock twist whatever they were promoting. And again it had nothing to do with Simon and his two idols.

Incidentally, there was discussion elsewhere about whether George was autistic or on the spectrum, and it was removed after a friend or relative conveyed that George was upset about it.
He does act & have some mannerisms of someone on the spectrum or is that just what politics does to you???
Also, whatever the hype in the ads, this episode didn't really live up to it.
Yes, it's good that Joey is gone, he was far too cocky, and I guess it could be seen as a victory for the underdog...
but it was lacking the "you won't believe the final few seconds" shock twist whatever they were promoting. And again it had nothing to do with Simon and his two idols.
Honestly, I give no credence to reality TV advertising anymore, after enduring years of BB bullshit adverts, I think my brain is immune to it now - its like listening to politicians - promise you the world and deliver SFA

I thought it was a pretty nifty blindside. Bad luck for Joey, but really enjoyable to see those smug smiles on the top four melt, and I just love a good underdog, so seeing George safe after being the target again was so sweet to watch.

Simon, looking like a serial killer...
Simon projects this vibe:
7d5a6131f8049db7ddba4f56808fa878.jpg

Meanwhile, what a great ep! Joey with all his cocky bravado, completely undone. He is a bit like Luke Toki but lacking any likeability factor. Sucked in. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Tribe swap tomorrow, that'll be interesting.

Back