Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 3 Discussion

Emmett calls it a 'shoe string'. What do you call it?

• Shoe String

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoelace

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Cracks and alliances have started to appear in both the Brains and Brawn camps. The split among one tribe is evident at Tribal Council, but with a hidden Immunity Idol at play, will things go to plan?

Cracks and alliances have started to appear in both the Brains and Brawn camps. The split among one tribe is evident at Tribal Council, but with a hidden Immunity Idol at play, will things go to plan?
Thanks for starting this thread. Nice poll too.

Unless an idol is played probably someone weak will go tonight.

I'd like to see George participate for longer but I fear he won't last long now. Most of the tribe seem to dislike him.

…evenin’ all… I’m going to say it right now… I hate George… I hate Emmet… there!… I’ve said it!… I feel good now that it’s out of my system… carry on… move along please… nothing to see here… move along… keep going… cheers.

But which one do you hate more? 🤔

…definitely Emmet… he was being a complete cocky arsehole when taunting that other player with that sandbag… I really wish that guy had stole that sandbag from him and had won… George is an annoying buffon with tickets on himself and loves the sound of his own voice… he gives me a rash lol!… cheers.

…I miss my good friend Timmy not posting live with us… hey Timmy my friend… there was a thing called ‘Hola’ which allowed you to use any countries address to bypass say Australia’s code that Channel 10’s using to block you out… could that work for you my friend?… cheers.

Back